Ps3 or Ps4 version

I know this is the definitive edition but i hear i runs really bad with a lot of glitches  so i am wondering is it worth it or should i just play the ps3 version. Ive never Played this game before and really want to play it soon and don't mind what console i play it on. I would rather play on the ps4 version if its fixed.

Edited by arsenal4life1471

Ripp3r is correct, if you plan on doing the DLC, the miles driven is dramatically decreased with the ps4 version, based on that alone i would say do the ps4 version but i dont know how messed up it is, all i can say is i dont remember any issues on ps3, but i do remember being bored half to death driving up and down the freeway for hours... and hours

• Like 1

The PS4 version looks great, but it's the laziest/worst remaster I've ever seen, they fixed some little things and left it running like shit with weird graphical bugs as well. I'm surprised they got away with it.  PS3 version looks worse but is a miles better version. 

• Like 2

They fixed a bugged trophy that required killing 50 or so enemies. Other than that, the game still runs very poorly and all the graphical and audio mixing issues persist. 

Avoid the not-so-definitive edition and get the PS3 version if you can. d3t/Hangar 13 have really screwed up with this game.

Edited by JuniorF30

thanks everyone for people saying to about the trophy don't worry about that im not neccesarily going to go for the plat i just what to play the story as my friends used to all ways go on about this game back when it first came out. Im just wanting to know what version runs better. I know ps4 version will look better but im now leaning toward s the ps3 version

• 2 weeks later...
On 12.1.2021 at 1:41 AM, Shmeefly said:

Ripp3r is correct, if you plan on doing the DLC, the miles driven is dramatically decreased with the ps4 version, based on that alone i would say do the ps4 version but i dont know how messed up it is, all i can say is i dont remember any issues on ps3, but i do remember being bored half to death driving up and down the freeway for hours... and hours

What do you mean? It says drive 1000 miles for the trophy on both trophy lists. The PS4 list is basically just copy & paste

Definitely PS3 version. PS4 version has some bugs which does not let you progress through the mission (like ps3 version originally had, but was later patched). 

Cloth physics does not work, but is present in the game, it is glitched. Very poor remaster.

4 hours ago, JonHills345 said:

What do you mean? It says drive 1000 miles for the trophy on both trophy lists. The PS4 list is basically just copy & paste

Oh, well i was told this from someone else so i guess it was false information then, cant say i bothered to check seeing as i finished it ages ago myself, its slightly possible the requirement to pop the trophy was changed but the trophy description wasnt? Maybe someone whos done both could clarify? Beyond that i guess i was just misinformed, if the information was wrong however, my apologies 

17 minutes ago, Shmeefly said:

Oh, well i was told this from someone else so i guess it was false information then, cant say i bothered to check seeing as i finished it ages ago myself, its slightly possible the requirement to pop the trophy was changed but the trophy description wasnt? Maybe someone whos done both could clarify? Beyond that i guess i was just misinformed, if the information was wrong however, my apologies 

It's 1000 miles on both versions, around the map is about 5 miles. It will take the same amount of time to do that trophy.

• Like 1