Scott Pilgrim vs The World The Game Complete Edition Trophy Thoughts

Oh, so it's different to the PS3 trophies. Sorry I haven't checked.

Quite unusual set, no bronzed trophies and you have to play a lot of online. Not sure I like that too much to be honest.

[edit] Ok so it's similiar to PS3.

Still I kinda don't like online trophies, but this game has quite a lot of online stuff to do.

Edited by enaysoft

Just now, enaysoft said:

Oh, so it's different to the PS3 trophies. Quite unusual set, no bronzed trophies and you have to play a lot of online. Not sure I like that too much to be honest.

It's the same trophies as the PS3 version, just the DLC trophies are now part of the base game.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tatsuyu said:

From my memory of the PS3 Version, the "Invulnerable" trophy had to be the most annoying one of them all (IMO). Other than that its totally doable, here is hoping the netcode will be better this time around 1f602.png

The hardest one was the headstomps thing, since enemy placement isn't consistent.

Invulnerable is made easy by using the cheat for the heart sword and running through the first stage.

4 minutes ago, Jelly Soup said:

The hardest one was the headstomps thing, since enemy placement isn't consistent.

Invulnerable is made easy by using the cheat for the heart sword and running through the first stage.

Oh for that one I used the "Knives Method" On the Second Gideon Fight the one inside of "Subspace Highway?" I made her stomp/jump off his arms while they were crossed, then when he backs away began to spam the air kunai throw. Once he crosses them again rinse and repeat.

6 minutes ago, Tatsuyu said:

Oh for that one I used the "Knives Method" On the Second Gideon Fight the one inside of "Subspace Highway?" I made her stomp/jump off his arms while they were crossed, then when he backs away began to spam the air kunai throw. Once he crosses them again rinse and repeat.

I did it on the endless zombie hoard mode.

I don't recommend that method.

I never played the PS3 version, but I do remember the 360 version having a bunch of tricks in game that made even the hardest sounding achievements a breeze. Heck, it was one of the few Arcade games I 100% on my original account, because said tricks where so helpful.

I dunno of they took those out of this version, or if it wasn't even possible on the PS3, so we'll see......

Edited by RedRodriguez87
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ShadowSigmaX said:

At least people wont boycott/complain about the game that it doesnt have a plat. Happy to see it has online.

I’m sure there would’ve been a lot of backlash if they didn’t have one this time around lol. And yes this is one of those rare moments where I’m glad they kept the multiplayer for a game. I have fond memories when playing it years ago on an old account...it’s been a long time coming. 

Here is the trophy guide for you all:
Step 1. Have 2 controllers or play online with a friend
Step 2. While in a level one player or controller will input the KONAMI code, this will suicide the player but drop a ton of money

Step 3. Repet until the player that is not inputing the code (preferably Scott Pilgrim) gets around 25-30 bucks (cant remember how much is needed to buy everything on the store)

Step 4. With that money buy every upgrade on the store that will make the make super easy

Step 5. Repeat for any other character that needs money

Step 6. Enjoy the game while overpowered

• Like 3

Use the Power of Love Sword cheat (this cheat will give you this sword from world 7-2 at the beginning of each level) and you will destroy everything :).

Here it is (it's the code from PS3, but it will probably work on PS4 too): Square, Square, Square, X, Circle, Triangle

Before everyone ask: I've used it always and I have 100% of the trophies.

Edited by APCGrayLocked