Scott Pilgrim vs The World The Game Complete Edition Trophy Thoughts

34 minutes ago, ROFL-WAFFLES said:

Is that a placeholder icon? Its awful.

Yeah the icons in general are very weird. It's like they got an intern to "save" the images by using the print screen key and then saving the images in Microsoft Paint so you can see the alpha layer display.

Edited by enaysoft

12 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Yeah the icons in general are very weird. It's like they got an intern to "save" the images by using the print screen key and then saving the images in Microsoft Paint so you can see the alpha layer display.

The background of the trophy tiles is the same as the OG, but the actual trophy card looks like an afterthought.

Dissapointing, but I’m still going to enjoy every second!

I wish they would've also released this game on the Vita. I remember playing the original back in the day on Xbox 360 and thinking how awesome it would be to be able to play it on the go. Oh well, I'm still gonna be picking this up day one and I'll probably end up pre-ordering "The Game Classic Edition" from Limited Run on Friday. Hyped to re-play this gem after a decade \m/

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

I wish they would've also released this game on the Vita. I remember playing the original back in the day on Xbox 360 and thinking how awesome it would be to be able to play it on the go. Oh well, I'm still gonna be picking this up day one and I'll probably end up pre-ordering "The Game Classic Edition" from Limited Run on Friday. Hyped to re-play this gem after a decade \m/

You could play it on the go on the Switch now. I love playing SoR4 on my Switch.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Blitz-tek said:

Glad there is a platinum this time round. Looks like it could be a tough one but im up for it being a Pilgrim fan!

It's not any harder than the original.

There are enough documented tricks to make the game cake. Hardest part is playthrough the game seven times.

• Like 1

Having just given it a go, the online seems a little bit temperamental. Various network issues and when I could get into a game, there was a slight delay between inputs. Might be different for the person who has the game created. Also, it has only just been (re) released so there might be some teething trouble but out of the 4 games I've got into, all have kicked me back to the main menu after a short amount of time. At least there's only 3 online trophies.

Did lead to an amusing moment where the game got stuck as I was being piled on and it had just one enemy lying on Scott for 20 seconds until the others joined in.

Speaking of trophies and all, a few are locked if you don't have a "Ubisoft Connect" account logged in, which I thought to myself..."Why?"

Cause getting the platinum is unobtainable without it, since network fetaures such as online co-op and leaderboards (even with PS+) and also the character Knives are locked behind it. Hopefully they update it to where you don't need it, even with an LRG physical release (unless those get fixed before they ship it). But I know Ubisoft has made some dumb decisions before, so its not the first time.

Edited by NeoStrayCat