Secret fight?

Seven_Kingdoms

Can we still choose difficulties and characters for this tower?

If we failed to get the flawless victory. Do I just die and restart the level or should I start the whole tower all over?

I tried to get flawless this week's tower however it is impossible to beat Raiden without getting hit. This trophy is driving me crazy.

38 minutes ago, Seven_Kingdoms said:

Can we still choose difficulties and characters for this tower?

If we failed to get the flawless victory. Do I just die and restart the level or should I start the whole tower all over?

I tried to get flawless this week's tower however it is impossible to beat Raiden without getting hit. This trophy is driving me crazy.

But... This week was "Death to all" tower which AFAIK does not contain secret fight. Mk3 tower shall start in 3 hours hopefully and this one has one. 

Edit: Unless towers for different regions are different. 

Edited by Smashero

18 minutes ago, Smashero said:

But... This week was "Death to all" tower which AFAIK does not contain secret fight. Mk3 tower shall start in 3 hours hopefully and this one has one. 

Edit: Unless towers for different regions are different. 

But a few people got it this week. If you click on it from this website, it will tell you who got it recently.

You're mistaking the dates and thinking that dates for December 10th are within the last week. There haven't been any secret fights for the game in over a month now... To answer your questions the tower has a preset difficulty setting that you can't change but the difficulty is very low and beating the tower is very simple. If a tower you are playing requires a flawless victory then you can pause the game and select your character again to retry the requirement, however this seems to not work in the Trophy Hunter (Predator) tower if you fail to get the flawless victory requirement there. I'll suggest looking through the forum of this game to see my thread about the secret fights because you're trying the trophy in vain now, the tower that is currently on right now (Tuesday, 12th January 2:53am GMT) doesn't have a secret fight whatsoever. @Smashero the whole world shares the same towers so there's no difference between any regions and the towers that spawn, it'd be funny if there were because then that'd increase the sales of the game by making people buy multiple region copies to try and look out for a secret fight.

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Seven_Kingdoms said:

But a few people got it this week. If you click on it from this website, it will tell you who got it recently.

You messed up with the dates a bit as @Sergen mentioned.

MORTAL KOMBAT 3 tower has just started ;)

Requirements are easy:

MORTAL KOMBAT III 

• Reach the 3rd or 8th opponent, your choice
  • Win Round 2 with a Brutality or Fatality 

Edit: And I just got it. And platinum as well ;).

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Smashero said:

You messed up with the dates a bit as @Sergen mentioned.

MORTAL KOMBAT 3 tower has just started ;)

Requirements are easy:

MORTAL KOMBAT III 

Edit: And I just got it. And platinum as well ;).

Congrats I did pay much attention to the month. Now I see how it works. Good thing is we don't need to get flawless win.

I just got it but I don't understand why...

From why I understand the requirements to get this trophy on MK3 Tower are:

However, I won the first 3 matches without performing any fatality or brutality or faction kill and still I got the trophy... lucky me.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, vortax20 said:

I just got it but I don't understand why...

From why I understand the requirements to get this trophy on MK3 Tower are:

However, I won the first 3 matches without performing any fatality or brutality or faction kill and still I got the trophy... lucky me.

I found this interesting, so I tried to get it on my alt. account - and I got it after finishing 3rd fight without doing any fatality or brutality until that moment :D. (just to mention that on the way I did one X-Ray in 3rd fight, not as a finishing move, and never got "flawless victory").

So I can confirm, seems that it is enough to simply win 3rd fight in MORTAL KOMBAT 3 premier tower to get the "Keep it Secret" Trophy.

Tower will still be available for 6 days 12 hours as per GMT+1.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2