You can still earn vs trophies through adhoc

Talkbackxx

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Shadow-30031989 said:

To do the adhoc connection two consoles have to be close or the distance can be far? Like, another country-far?

Normally ad hoc is local connection so you need to be close by. 

You can supposedly use Xlink Kai to create imaginary ad hoc/lan connection where people can connect and play ad hoc games togerher. I havent yet got to try it myself though. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I know, using any kind of private server to get online trophies can still get you banned. Which is mega dumb imo. If somebody wants to make private servers to keep a game alive, then why should they get punished for it?

29 minutes ago, Core-Taku said:

As far as I know, using any kind of private server to get online trophies can still get you banned. Which is mega dumb imo. If somebody wants to make private servers to keep a game alive, then why should they get punished for it?

Xlink Kai is accepted tho

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Core-Taku said:

Any like....forum references to that kind of thing? Cause I'd love to get some trophies using Xlink Kai, tbh. Lol.

Sly confirmed it's not cheating for PSNprofiles if that's what you're asking. Not sure about Sony though. 

Edited by Thedah
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Thedah said:

Sly confirmed it's not cheating for PSNprofiles if that's what you're asking. Not sure about Sony though. 

Sony doesn't care about Xlink Kai - people used it for nearly an entire year to get the Borderlands 1 Plat when those servers were temporarily disabled due to the GameSpy shutdown but nothing happened to anyone so is perfectly safe.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...