Some online bugs to be aware of

Didn't see any other threads mentioning it, so figured I'd point out some I've found to let others know of in case they run into them too.

-If you're in one of the secret parts of the map and go into multiplayer on someone else's save, then return back to yours, you'll be registered as in that map (ex; the first secret from soaring summit to crablantis). If you return back to the normal map where you entered the secret from you won't have access to any of the extras such as Zum Zum or the rocket (it will say travel unavailable). You have to use the quick select menu from the secret area and transport to fix it back to normal, and only if you travel to a different world.

-If you aim to have all levels mastered, do not play on someone else's save for a level you already mastered. If they get any rank below gold during the level, you'll lose your gold rank as well. I've had quite a few levels on The Center of Craftworld lowered to silver rank while I was helping someone play through to the final boss.

I'll probably edit this if I come across anymore game breaking, or just really annoying, bugs. Feel free to add your own that you find.