One Engine Trophy

gpinho78

Hi. I cant make the trophy on the title, land at the airbase with only one working engine. Im almost at end game and try several ways and none works. The fighters seems to focus damage on the hull and the crew instead the wings or engines. Any tips, please?

Getting crazy here!!?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, gpinho78 said:

Hi. I cant make the trophy on the title, land at the airbase with only one working engine. Im almost at end game and try several ways and none works. The fighters seems to focus damage on the hull and the crew instead the wings or engines. Any tips, please?

Getting crazy here!!1f62b.png

Thanks!

I got this trophy naturally, but my plan to get it by manipulating my bomber was to fully armor up wings, fuselage and one engine. With the other three engines, dial them back to entry level engines (you can downgrade parts and the game gives you a partial refund). Then do a basic mission close to the coast, and hover over the target, and take damage until your engines go. Engines colored black and red mean they are disabled. If an engine is blinking red and you can see the prop turning slowly, it’s disabled. Obviously, don’t fix it. Pick a mission close to England so you don’t have a long flight back and run the risk of losing your last good engine. 
I hope this helps. Good luck! 

• Like 2

Many thanks PerryToxteth! You Sr renew my spirit and I finally did it!

I was doing the downgrade to the engines but forgot to install the armoured mk5 at fuselage. And I was going too deep in the enemy territory. Got it on the first try. Thank you so much ?

Now is just farm the 200 targets and get this sweet platinum. 

• Like 2