Unattainable Platinum

Am4z1n9_AZ

Seems to crash alot for entering the mountains area. Initially it won't load at all and thought it was a corrupt save data issue and deleted the save. So I started the game again I lost about 8 hours work put in getting extra hearts, shards, weapons, armors and hoods. 

Finally I got back to where I was before and uploaded my save to the ps plus cloud just incase, I finished the level to find it crash again! I loaded the save again tried it entering the mountains and it worked! But every time I finish a level on the mountains it crashes without fail, but seems to load okay starting up. 

Now here is the biggest issue I'm playing what seems to be the last level on the mountains, I get to one section of the level and it crashes without fail guaranteed. C2-12828-1 is the error that keeps appearing, no matter I do it crashes at that same point. 

C2-12828-1 is the same error i've gotten throughout, I believe it's an issue with the game itself not my handheld, i've got a 2nd handheld and will try on that one to see if it makes a difference which I doubt it would.

Hopefully others don't come across the issue I have, if it is the case that it is then this game has an unattainable platinum until it is patched.

Edit: The game received a patch this morning and the mountains area has been fixed and with no issues. So as of 2/2/21 the game is now plat-able. I did notice alot of hackers have had the plat for awhile since the percentage is around 50-60% so if anyone appears on the leaderboard before this date they're a hacker.

Edited by Am4z1n9_AZ
Update 2/2/21
  • Like 1

I made a thread about this earlier but it looks like this is going now as a unattainable platinum, I've tried progressing on two different ps vita handhelds/different save files and the game just crashes for the mountains area... I've contacted the dev but I've heard nothing so far, there could be a chance I have a dodgy copy. I have tried communicating with Playstation support but unfortunately they couldn't help no matter what suggestions they had just didn't work.

Here is the email address of the dev.

[email protected]

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

Seems to crash alot for entering the mountains area. Initially it won't load at all and thought it was a corrupt save data issue and deleted the save. So I started the game again I lost about 8 hours work put in getting extra hearts, shards, weapons, armors and hoods. 

Finally I got back to where I was before and uploaded my save to the ps plus cloud just incase, I finished the level to find it crash again! I loaded the save again tried it entering the mountains and it worked! But every time I finish a level on the mountains it crashes without fail, but seems to load okay starting up. 

Now here is the biggest issue I'm playing what seems to be the last level on the mountains, I get to one section of the level and it crashes without fail guaranteed. C2-12828-1 is the error that keeps appearing, no matter I do it crashes at that same point. 

C2-12828-1 is the same error i've gotten throughout, I believe it's an issue with the game itself not my handheld, i've got a 2nd handheld and will try on that one to see if it makes a difference which I doubt it would.

Hopefully others don't come across the issue I have, if it is the case that it is then this game has an unattainable platinum until it is patched.

Wait a moment... How do you get this game on the Vita, is a physical only super limited release?!

14 hours ago, Dr_Prophet_007 said:

Wait a moment... How do you get this game on the Vita, is a physical only super limited release?!

It's the physical version, I brought it from Play Asia. 

13 hours ago, RNumbers said:

I seem to recall a similar issue with another game from this dev. However I also recall them fixing the issue eventually. Hopefully they come through again.

What game was that? Just wondering. 

14 hours ago, Dr_Prophet_007 said:

Yeah physical was a limited release this is currently the only game Arcade Distillery has mentioned would be a physical only release too.

Btw I imagine they will fix the issues eventually but it will take time.

Thanks for posting that, appreciate it. 

Looking at that War Theatre discussion, it seems that this dev has a reputation of releasing broken/unfinished games. Mecho Wars is another game mentioned in that discussion that released in poor condition. 

They did patch War Theatre which they seemed to of done in a short time. So it's likely the devs will actually patch this and hopefully it's not too long of a wait. 

I did receive an email back from someone at arcade distillary saying that the issue has been passed on to the dev team. So they are aware right now of the issue. 

• 5 weeks later...

ah okay thats good, im replying the levels i've done and to see if i can find it. i saw that you got the trophy before killing the spider boss so hoping it's between the start and before the spiderboss. thank you for that if im unable to find it by the time you replay the game

Edited by wernothere