Nachocampi2021

DEBUG mode on Jak II

11 posts in this topic

I wanna get 100% on Jak II, and I need the Debug mode so it can help me to get my missing trophies. Does the Debug mode still work on the 12th of January 2021??

as far as I'm aware they haven't patched Jak 2, Jak 3 got patches so it doesn't work for orb (for future reference)

Why patch jak 3 did they patch anything in jak 1 with the debug menu?

21 minutes ago, Nachocampi2021 said:

I wanna get 100% on Jak II, and I need the Debug mode so it can help me to get my missing trophies. Does the Debug mode still work on the 12th of January 2021??

Looking at your profile, did you even start the game yet? There's only 8 missable orbs that can be gotten very easily. The first one is in the sewers (only missable because it's bugged), to the left immediately after a certain drop, while the remaining seven are all in the last level.

Edited by EcoShifter

Jak 2 and jak 3's trophies still can be gotten with ease. PS4 version of 3 has you repeat an orb collection like 100+ times which makes it tedious.

I've done both the PS4 and PS3 version of 2 and 3 with the debug menu.

Probably left in on purpose in there as it's not a very big deal so doubt they'll ever remove it, it's like a special bonus if you find it on an older game.

It should, I did it on x-mas. In the beginning when you're entering the first code and it selects play, even though it doesn't in the video, just keep entering the rest of the code it will work. Also, when you have to select the final cut scene for the last trophy, the video shows you can access it through the wheel of options while in game but I had to exit to the main menu and select it from the scene player there.

Edited by KanerR6
Forgot a useful tip to add.

11 minutes ago, Godkatzen said:

Is there a debug mode for jak1 aswell?

Yeah i got alot of the trophies but doesn't unlock all trophies like jak 2 and 3

5 minutes ago, ScottishNub said:

Yeah i got alot of the trophies but doesn't unlock all trophies like jak 2 and 3

But you can speed the platinum in any way?