Errand Boy Question...

Sk1pper_Oz

Hi all, i started the game keeping an eye on missable trophies to avoid having to play the game again. 

I’m before the end of chapter 4 and i just started to focus on Errand Boy. i have been roaming around but none asked me anything.

I read online in another forum people saying you can COMPLETE requests up to chapter 4, but you have to get them on chapter 2.

The only 1 i’ve done so far is the harmonica for Abigail. Miss 4 more, and i don’t know id is doable.

(plus at the camp there is just the same 4 people, doing same things, not refreshing: Javier, Leopold Strauss, Uncle and Lenny.

all the rest of the people is missing apart from ofc Hosea and Dutch witch would start my mission)

i have a manual save on chapter 3 but still i have the same doubt. Can i get an extra 4 requests in chapter 4, should i use that backup save of ch3 or i’ll have to start all over to do it in ch 2?

Thank you guys ??

Edited by Sk1pper_Oz

You have to be at the camp at different times of the day and roam and talk to the different characters because not every companion is going to ask you his stuff at the same time (so the trophy is a bit random, I also felt that some requests also depend on your story-progression in the chapter). 

Going to your case, if you are chapter 4, there are a bunch of requests available, I see in the guide like 6-7 requests which are common for chapters 2,3 and 4, so you should be good. Just roam at the camp and talk to the different characters at the different times of the day (to check the requests). 

3 hours ago, djippps said:

You have to be at the camp at different times of the day and roam and talk to the different characters because not every companion is going to ask you his stuff at the same time (so the trophy is a bit random, I also felt that some requests also depend on your story-progression in the chapter). 

Going to your case, if you are chapter 4, there are a bunch of requests available, I see in the guide like 6-7 requests which are common for chapters 2,3 and 4, so you should be good. Just roam at the camp and talk to the different characters at the different times of the day (to check the requests). 

Yeap that right, just be social with your gang.
Also you can play games with them, after that some may ask you for stuff.

My first request was Jack's book after the fishing event.

Sadie asks you for the harmonica in one of the story missions.

Then I played one game of dominos with Tilly (Necklace).

And I think for the last one I was stopped by someone I think Molly asked for a mirror. 

All done in Chapter 4 after I finished the game and loaded a save.