iFraaN97

Trophy thoughts?

38 posts in this topic

Looks pretty challenging, can’t wait to play this :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, iFraaN97 said:

Looks pretty challenging, can’t wait to play this :D

Yeah looks like alot of do this and that in areas ... I may get this on the switch and not worry about them trophies lol

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Yeah looks like alot of do this and that in areas ... I may get this on the switch and not worry about them trophies lol

Go for the platinum like a true King 

 

cant Wait for it and the Challenge 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Yeah looks like alot of do this and that in areas ... I may get this on the switch and not worry about them trophies lol

 

Yeah, I didn't even know it was coming to playstation so I thought about playing it on Switch but since we got a PS5 trophy list I couldn't resist and already preordered it xD

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Game looks cool. I will get it later at some point for ps4

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this game coming to PS4 as well?

There's a pre-order for this game on PSN, but it only mentions PS5. It reads at the top that it's only playable on PS5... Although, in the description, it reads that it includes both PS4 and PS5 digital versions... I don't want to spend 15 euros in a game for a console I don't own

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

Is this game coming to PS4 as well?

There's a pre-order for this game on PSN, but it only mentions PS5. It reads at the top that it's only playable on PS5... Although, in the description, it reads that it includes both PS4 and PS5 digital versions... I don't want to spend 15 euros in a game for a console I don't own

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/12/cyber-shadow-launches-january-26-2021

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The game looks good

 

sounds like the platinum will require 2 or 3 playthroughs (100%, Speedrun and pacifist)

 

but probably Speedrun and pacifist can be done in the same playthrough 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I usually hate and suck at, games like this.

 

However it does look a whole lotta fun. Gonna check out some reviews.

 

Trophies look ehh "i can probs do the majority but im outta my depth to get the plat" stylish.

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will buy this one (15 euros for PS4 and PS5 versions is pretty cheap). With that said, boy do the game difficulty looks as brutal as lot's of NES era 8-bit games. I checked few long gameplay vids on yt.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been waiting for this, excited to try it. I always enjoy a good challenge so hopefully it delivers 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you pre order you get 25% off with PS+ and you will get both ps4 and ps5 versions. A nice deal actually :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It downloaded last night and now I'm just waiting for it to be playable in 36 hours. It looks really fun and not a bad trophy list :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trophies look easy enough.

3 hours for the "speedrun" seems very lenient. Of course I wouldn't know exactly since I don't know how long the game is, but it looks like a game that can be finished in like 2 hours, probably 1 hour if it's done with no deaths.

 

Based on the trophy order I'd say "Smasher" is the first boss, in which case reaching hin without killing anything shouldn't be too bad.

 

I think I will play it on PS since the trophies add to the game quite a bit.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just bought this for ps4 and got the 1st trophy.  But the trophy seems like can not be sync and uploaded yet.  So far it is quite fun to play. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a heads up. This list is pretty hard. A lot of these require such specific actions on specific bosses or segments. I tried to do almost all of them on my run and gave up on most of them. I also didn't see a chapter select so this may have to be on a dry run.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

Just a heads up. This list is pretty hard. A lot of these require such specific actions on specific bosses or segments. I tried to do almost all of them on my run and gave up on most of them. I also didn't see a chapter select so this may have to be on a dry run.

The trophies being difficult doesn’t bother me, but I hate when there is no chapter select available in a game, especially of this genre. Hopefully they allow you to select levels post game?

 

update: there is chapter select. At the beginning of every level there’s a stage selection machine. I don’t know how this works post game as I’ve only beat 2 levels though haha. This is gonna be a TOUGH plat.

Edited by NashtyMouse
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, AndresLionheart said:

Trophies look easy enough.

3 hours for the "speedrun" seems very lenient. Of course I wouldn't know exactly since I don't know how long the game is, but it looks like a game that can be finished in like 2 hours, probably 1 hour if it's done with no deaths.

 

Based on the trophy order I'd say "Smasher" is the first boss, in which case reaching hin without killing anything shouldn't be too bad.

 

I think I will play it on PS since the trophies add to the game quite a bit.

 

Game is around 7 hours long according to reviews.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any luck with the rust flies trophy? Does anyone know if the flies that are killed by the dropping debris void it?

EDIT: Just unlocked it. You're just not supposed to hit the big flies, even if they don't die by the first hit, it is still enough for the trophy to get voided.
Description should read "Do not hit any fly"

Edited by DancefloorBankin
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying to get to the first boss without killing anything. I get to the big guy that shoots and there seems to be no way to jump over him. I managed to get past him once or twice somehow but 90% of the time i'm tossed back to the ground and repeat until I am dead. Is there a reliable way past him? 

 

Edit: ok figured it out. When you get hit you are knocked back in the opposite direction that you are facing so getting hit while facing to the left will knock you back so you can run past the guy and break the door. Also to stick on topic judging by the first level this will not be an easy plat

Edited by ApeOfMazor
New info
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, NashtyMouse said:

The trophies being difficult doesn’t bother me, but I hate when there is no chapter select available in a game, especially of this genre. Hopefully they allow you to select levels post game?

 

update: there is chapter select. At the beginning of every level there’s a stage selection machine. I don’t know how this works post game as I’ve only beat 2 levels though haha. This is gonna be a TOUGH plat.

I think that may just send you to that part of the game and doesn't let you replay the fights. I could be wrong though. I didn't like that game enough to check. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2021 at 9:01 AM, AndresLionheart said:

3 hours for the "speedrun" seems very lenient. Of course I wouldn't know exactly since I don't know how long the game is,

 

😂😂

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

I think that may just send you to that part of the game and doesn't let you replay the fights. I could be wrong though. I didn't like that game enough to check. 

You are right, it’s super annoying that you cannot refight bosses. Man this one is gonna be a pain in the ass haha. 
 

Not to be a bummer, but after beating 5 levels in this game I’m finding it much more frustrating than enjoyable, which is odd because this game is right up my alley. Not sure if I’m gonna go for the plat in this one.

Edited by NashtyMouse
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NashtyMouse said:

You are right, it’s super annoying that you cannot refight bosses. Man this one is gonna be a pain in the ass haha. 
 

Not to be a bummer, but after beating 5 levels in this game I’m finding it much more frustrating than enjoyable, which is odd because this game is right up my alley. Not sure if I’m gonna go for the plat in this one.

Thanks for double checking. I had a hunch.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, NashtyMouse said:

You are right, it’s super annoying that you cannot refight bosses. Man this one is gonna be a pain in the ass haha. 
 

Not to be a bummer, but after beating 5 levels in this game I’m finding it much more frustrating than enjoyable, which is odd because this game is right up my alley. Not sure if I’m gonna go for the plat in this one.

 

Yeah, I'm feeling that from Chapter 8. I was loving this game and then the moveset really opened up and I was digging the story and atmosphere only for the game design to become a greatest hits of unfair NES game design that feels extremely frustrating. The most aggregious being knock back from hits which makes every room a one hit kill zone. Super disappointed as it is really polished.

 

I'm going to keep trudging to the end but I'm not feeling the platinum at all. :( If it gets better, I'll edit this post.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.