Trophy thoughts?

iFraaN97

2 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Yeah looks like alot of do this and that in areas ... I may get this on the switch and not worry about them trophies lol

Yeah, I didn't even know it was coming to playstation so I thought about playing it on Switch but since we got a PS5 trophy list I couldn't resist and already preordered it xD

• Like 1

Is this game coming to PS4 as well?

There's a pre-order for this game on PSN, but it only mentions PS5. It reads at the top that it's only playable on PS5... Although, in the description, it reads that it includes both PS4 and PS5 digital versions... I don't want to spend 15 euros in a game for a console I don't own

6 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

Is this game coming to PS4 as well?

There's a pre-order for this game on PSN, but it only mentions PS5. It reads at the top that it's only playable on PS5... Although, in the description, it reads that it includes both PS4 and PS5 digital versions... I don't want to spend 15 euros in a game for a console I don't own

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/12/cyber-shadow-launches-january-26-2021

• Like 1

Trophies look easy enough.

3 hours for the "speedrun" seems very lenient. Of course I wouldn't know exactly since I don't know how long the game is, but it looks like a game that can be finished in like 2 hours, probably 1 hour if it's done with no deaths.

Based on the trophy order I'd say "Smasher" is the first boss, in which case reaching hin without killing anything shouldn't be too bad.

I think I will play it on PS since the trophies add to the game quite a bit.

6 hours ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

Just a heads up. This list is pretty hard. A lot of these require such specific actions on specific bosses or segments. I tried to do almost all of them on my run and gave up on most of them. I also didn't see a chapter select so this may have to be on a dry run.

The trophies being difficult doesn’t bother me, but I hate when there is no chapter select available in a game, especially of this genre. Hopefully they allow you to select levels post game?

update: there is chapter select. At the beginning of every level there’s a stage selection machine. I don’t know how this works post game as I’ve only beat 2 levels though haha. This is gonna be a TOUGH plat.

Edited by NashtyMouse

18 hours ago, AndresLionheart said:

Trophies look easy enough.

3 hours for the "speedrun" seems very lenient. Of course I wouldn't know exactly since I don't know how long the game is, but it looks like a game that can be finished in like 2 hours, probably 1 hour if it's done with no deaths.

Based on the trophy order I'd say "Smasher" is the first boss, in which case reaching hin without killing anything shouldn't be too bad.

I think I will play it on PS since the trophies add to the game quite a bit.

Game is around 7 hours long according to reviews.

Any luck with the rust flies trophy? Does anyone know if the flies that are killed by the dropping debris void it?

EDIT: Just unlocked it. You're just not supposed to hit the big flies, even if they don't die by the first hit, it is still enough for the trophy to get voided.
Description should read "Do not hit any fly"

Edited by DancefloorBankin

Trying to get to the first boss without killing anything. I get to the big guy that shoots and there seems to be no way to jump over him. I managed to get past him once or twice somehow but 90% of the time i'm tossed back to the ground and repeat until I am dead. Is there a reliable way past him? 

Edit: ok figured it out. When you get hit you are knocked back in the opposite direction that you are facing so getting hit while facing to the left will knock you back so you can run past the guy and break the door. Also to stick on topic judging by the first level this will not be an easy plat

Edited by ApeOfMazor
New info
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, NashtyMouse said:

The trophies being difficult doesn’t bother me, but I hate when there is no chapter select available in a game, especially of this genre. Hopefully they allow you to select levels post game?

update: there is chapter select. At the beginning of every level there’s a stage selection machine. I don’t know how this works post game as I’ve only beat 2 levels though haha. This is gonna be a TOUGH plat.

I think that may just send you to that part of the game and doesn't let you replay the fights. I could be wrong though. I didn't like that game enough to check. 

2 hours ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

I think that may just send you to that part of the game and doesn't let you replay the fights. I could be wrong though. I didn't like that game enough to check. 

You are right, it’s super annoying that you cannot refight bosses. Man this one is gonna be a pain in the ass haha. 

Not to be a bummer, but after beating 5 levels in this game I’m finding it much more frustrating than enjoyable, which is odd because this game is right up my alley. Not sure if I’m gonna go for the plat in this one.

Edited by NashtyMouse

5 minutes ago, NashtyMouse said:

You are right, it’s super annoying that you cannot refight bosses. Man this one is gonna be a pain in the ass haha. 

Not to be a bummer, but after beating 5 levels in this game I’m finding it much more frustrating than enjoyable, which is odd because this game is right up my alley. Not sure if I’m gonna go for the plat in this one.

Thanks for double checking. I had a hunch.

13 hours ago, NashtyMouse said:

Yeah, I'm feeling that from Chapter 8. I was loving this game and then the moveset really opened up and I was digging the story and atmosphere only for the game design to become a greatest hits of unfair NES game design that feels extremely frustrating. The most aggregious being knock back from hits which makes every room a one hit kill zone. Super disappointed as it is really polished.

I'm going to keep trudging to the end but I'm not feeling the platinum at all. :( If it gets better, I'll edit this post.

• Like 1