Rogue Company Version 1.45 Did this update fix the trophies

DayNight_Sky

Does anyone know if this update fixed the trophies for rogue company just downloading it know ill let you guys know if it works but if someone has already download this update and played let us know if it has fix the trophies

Cant connect to server have to wait

Edited by DayNight_Sky

3 minutes ago, RattlesnakeBR said:

I GOT IT!!!

I already had 88% on the challenge, missing one character only. Won a match with Scorch (1st time using her) and the trophy popped.

I'm glad they actually fixed that. Now am I wrong for thinking they could lower the trophy to win 100 matches to 60? lol

37 minutes ago, RattlesnakeBR said:

I GOT IT!!!

I already had 88% on the challenge, missing one character only. Won a match with Scorch (1st time using her) and the trophy popped.

I had 88% and just won a match with Scorch as well but the trophy still isn't popping. I had already used her before the patch, maybe that's why the fix doesn't work for me. I can't even check if the victory for Scorch counts because i can only access to the "Time Played" section in my Account Statistics. 

Man... what a mess this was.

It's been patched, but not perfectly. It doesn't seem to count wins you earned with Rogues during the glitch period (When Sigrid was introduced until today's patch). From what I can tell from previous comments here, winning a match with a character you have NEVER got a win with before counts. I ended up buying a brand new character and getting a win, and the trophy popped no problem.

1 hour ago, Sebastian said:

Man... what a mess this was.

It's been patched, but not perfectly. It doesn't seem to count wins you earned with Rogues during the glitch period (When Sigrid was introduced until today's patch). From what I can tell from previous comments here, winning a match with a character you have NEVER got a win with before counts. I ended up buying a brand new character and getting a win, and the trophy popped no problem.

i only started playing a couple of weeks ago and so none of my people count lol?

Just now, baejacobs said:

i only started playing a couple of weeks ago and so none of my people count lol?

It’s half speculation and half experimenting, but if you have wins with all 6 of the default characters BEFORE the patch was implemented, it is more than likely they won’t count for the time being. If that’s the case, I would definitely wait for a better patch

I would really like to be wrong and hopefully there’s a proper fix otherwise 

Just now, Sebastian said:

It’s half speculation and half experimenting, but if you have wins with all 6 of the default characters BEFORE the patch was implemented, it is more than likely they won’t count for the time being. If that’s the case, I would definitely wait for a better patch

I would really like to be wrong and hopefully there’s a proper fix otherwise 

i won as the 6 default characters, and sigrid who i got as free dlc and talon that i bought before the patch came out.

I would buy the medium priced starter pack to unlock seven more rogues and just buy one more if i know that it will work but i wouldn't wanna pay money if the trophies are glitched.