Jump to content

Plat Ratio / NPR Ratio


Recommended Posts

How do more people own the NPR trophy than the time trials, those mounted stages are a nightmare! the controls are so wonky it's not even funny I read these "use d-pad" quotes but honestly feels like it makes it worse, are the NPR mounts currently RNG to hit all those 2x2 and not over or under jumping high boxes?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have 200 gems + on main mode, 120 for inverted (as doing too many hurts my eyes so taking it a bit slower) 20 Plat relics and 20 NPR's but struggling more with NPR then I seem to be with plat relics I just tried to get 100% boxes for bears repeating and just gave up after 70 deaths it's so tilting vs Plat relic which I got first try

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DivineAlice said:

I have 200 gems + on main mode, 120 for inverted (as doing too many hurts my eyes so taking it a bit slower) 20 Plat relics and 20 NPR's but struggling more with NPR then I seem to be with plat relics I just tried to get 100% boxes for bears repeating and just gave up after 70 deaths it's so tilting vs Plat relic which I got first try

 

Well, the polar bear/alien riding levels are the hardest to get NPR, so it's not the best comparison to make. You'd have to compare it to Toxic Tunnels or the other levels that are challenging to get the platinum relics in. I do remember the levels with polar being pretty easy to get plat relics, but I assumed it's because I had to restart them like 50 times...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ive just finished all of the NPR's this morning. Im now doing nverted mode levels then its onto the plat relics. Ive also left these till last so that is also probably why the percent is lower. You get a triple dash move, although not as fast as slide spin, it can be useful in different areas so I thought I would wait till I completed the game but I always did the NPR's when I completed the level. I didn't find crash landings part too bad as it didn't have many (if any) 2x2 box sets, but bears repeating and building bridges were a pain to get the NPR, good luck

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, laptop9 said:

Ive just finished all of the NPR's this morning. Im now doing nverted mode levels then its onto the plat relics. Ive also left these till last so that is also probably why the percent is lower. You get a triple dash move, although not as fast as slide spin, it can be useful in different areas so I thought I would wait till I completed the game but I always did the NPR's when I completed the level. I didn't find crash landings part too bad as it didn't have many (if any) 2x2 box sets, but bears repeating and building bridges were a pain to get the NPR, good luck

yea I heard crash landing you have more issues dying as the bandicoot than missing a single box with the Alien, the hitbox of that bear it's rather silly I really hope they do something about it because sitting there hours a day hoping the bear isn't a piece of garbo it's quite infuriating 

On 1/14/2021 at 2:39 AM, sepheroithisgod said:

Well, the polar bear/alien riding levels are the hardest to get NPR, so it's not the best comparison to make. You'd have to compare it to Toxic Tunnels or the other levels that are challenging to get the platinum relics in. I do remember the levels with polar being pretty easy to get plat relics, but I assumed it's because I had to restart them like 50 times...

I've done all but 2 Cortex Crate Escape and Ship Happens because dear god his control system is so bad (not if it's the same for everyone I suspect a few didn't find it as bad) for plat's but this bear makes me want to jump through the screen and strangle it for it's terrible hitboxes.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...