Shortcut for the Chalice dungeon trophy + farming tip

Mohemn_Ammar

47 minutes ago, Draps-1337 said:

Cool find!
I really fell in love with bloodborne while doing the defiled chalice something about forcing me to move between cautious and aggressive was really cool and forced me to really use all the tools the game gave me.

Simon's bowblade was made for the defiled chalice in my opinion lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 13.1.2021 at 5:47 PM, Mohemn_Ammar said:

3-After doing the 2nd step get back to the Hunter's Dream, go to one of the chalice graves and select search chalice dungeon and enter this code : 3aqbyx95

this will get you straight to the Dungeon that has the Queen which you can then kill and get the trophy immediatly instead of wasting 4-5 hours on the other dungeons

I tried this code but sadly it only opens up a basic Pthumerian Labyrinth :(

Thx for sharing the other code though, that dungeon is awesome to get rich :)

Edited by Evil_Joker88

On 1/27/2021 at 3:24 AM, Evil_Joker88 said:

I tried this code but sadly it only opens up a basic Pthumerian Labyrinth :(

Thx for sharing the other code though, that dungeon is awesome to get rich :)

Hi.. actually it is working. It will say pthumeru labyrinth layer 1. But when you get to layer 3..the boss is pthumerian queen. I read your comment yesterday and almost skip this method.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, sergiusr87 said:

Hi.. actually it is working. It will say pthumeru labyrinth layer 1. But when you get to layer 3..the boss is pthumerian queen. I read your comment yesterday and almost skip this method.

Really? Wow cool. I assumed the boss wouldn't be in this dungeon as it hasn't the Ihyll Name ? Thx i'll check this later :yay:

2 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Is this doable with a low lvl character? (I barely did anything in the game, and an easy way out from the start would likely make me return to it 1f602.png

You won't need to do it at a low level since you'll be able to farm with the other dungeon I've talked about, you can get to 100+ in about an hour so... Why not?

41 minutes ago, Mohemn_Ammar said:

You won't need to do it at a low level since you'll be able to farm with the other dungeon I've talked about, you can get to 100+ in about an hour so... Why not?

Ok, the way I read it was that the "cummmfpk" was the one not working properly... Should have read more carefully.. 

When I have time, I will check this out, maybe it will help me make it somewhat more manageable..

8 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Is this doable with a low lvl character? (I barely did anything in the game, and an easy way out from the start would likely make me return to it 1f602.png

I also find it hard the first time playing this game. But after i get access to cummmfpk..everything is normal and not hard anymore. Just platinum it yesterday around 20 hours. That quick access to phtumerian queen is really helpful.

All you need is easy blood echoes and levels. You can look at this video how to do it https://youtu.be/S-0xMdI3U6A

Edited by sergiusr87
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 13/01/2021 at 5:47 PM, Mohemn_Ammar said:

Hello, hope you're all having a good day:)

i'm not sure if this is well known but i've decided to share it since i didn't see anybody mentioning it in these forums.

You can basically skip all the Chalice Dungeons and kill the Yharnam Queen after only finishing the first dungeon, all you need to do is :

1-Kill the Bloodletting Beast and get his chalice dungeon

2-Finish the Puthumeru Chalice

3-After doing the 2nd step get back to the Hunter's Dream, go to one of the chalice graves and select search chalice dungeon and enter this code : 3aqbyx95

this will get you straight to the Dungeon that has the Queen which you can then kill and get the trophy immediatly instead of wasting 4-5 hours on the other dungeons

Bonus : if you want help farming blood echoes faster you can use this dungeon code : cummmfpk (im not joking this is the code xD)

you'll just need to step out of the door and wait for a few seconds and enemy will die offscreen and will give you 80k thousand blood echoes without any runes, with the runes it'll be about 180k each run. use bold hunter's mark to reset. you can also use this dungeon after finishing the first one which makes it good for low level early game farming since you won't need to kill anything but it's also good for high level if you want to wach something while farming.

Hope this helps:)

Do I need PS Plus to search dungeons with a code, right?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks very much for the cumm dungeon glyph. It has been very helpful so that I have never had to worry about farming blood vials, quicksilver bullets, or other purchasable consumables. It doesn't break the game too much as long as you can resist the temptation to use the Blood Echoes gained from that dungeon to power-level.

Edited by Guardian_owl