How can dealing the damage into the final boss phase 3 ?

dark358story

• 6 months later...

just for anyone that has the same question in the future

phase1 : use the oposite sword element and parry the boss

phase 2 : reflect the fireballs back at him and then hit him when he is down and stuned

phase 3 : reflect the small projectile balls back to the boss and while he is moving into possition to start casting them do charged sword attacks usually you have time for only one just dont get too greedy with reflecting his projectiles try to avoid most of them

magic attacks for this fight are not needed when i killed the boss for the first time i only used the magic explosion at the end of phase 3 just to take away what little health he had left but i could have easily just continue to use sword attacks to finish him off

Edited by A210221100

• 2 years later...
On 8/3/2021 at 7:47 AM, A210221100 said:

just for anyone that has the same question in the future

phase1 : use the oposite sword element and parry the boss

phase 2 : reflect the fireballs back at him and then hit him when he is down and stuned

phase 3 : reflect the small projectile balls back to the boss and while he is moving into possition to start casting them do charged sword attacks usually you have time for only one just dont get too greedy with reflecting his projectiles try to avoid most of them

magic attacks for this fight are not needed when i killed the boss for the first time i only used the magic explosion at the end of phase 3 just to take away what little health he had left but i could have easily just continue to use sword attacks to finish him off

I cant even beat him under 3mins let alone no damage, having a hard time with this boss