Platinum in under 1 minute?

javillanueva84

3 minutes ago, i-kicked-a-brit said:

Without doing too much research on the game, I guess it’s most likely a cross-save feature between PC and consoles. Got all the requirements for the trophies on a PC, then transferred account to the PS4 which pops all the trophies. Destiny 2 is another example of this.

Portal 2 as well

• Like 1

While the posts above are correct about those other games, I don't really know if that's the case with this game.

This may be the case for PC/PS4 cross-compatibility, but I think it might be that Hi-Rez games in general (this, Realm Royale, etc.) are released in a beta version first without trophies, and people who played those may have already fulfilled all of the trophy requirements which causes them to autopop after the trophies are added.

1 minute ago, shxrpay said:

While the posts above are correct about those other games, I don't really know if that's the case with this game.

This may be the case for PC/PS4 cross-compatibility, but I think it might be that Hi-Rez games in general (this, Realm Royale, etc.) are released in a beta version first without trophies, and people who played those may have already fulfilled all of the trophy requirements which causes them to autopop after the trophies are added.

That could also be it. I remember this being the case for Realm Royale. Good point!

2 minutes ago, shxrpay said:

The paid access beta had trophy support from the start. Its either cross save (cross save functionality does exist for this game) or hacks. Someone would have to test it out I guess to confirm!

47 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

The paid access beta had trophy support from the start. Its either cross save (cross save functionality does exist for this game) or hacks. Someone would have to test it out I guess to confirm!

Oh, okay. I guess this was just the case for RR; I'm gonna look at the completion dates & profiles for the sub 1 min achievers to see if they actually hack or if they just used cross-save.

Edit: Yeah, they're all legit. I guess cross-save autopops the trophies once you've met all the requirements.

Edited by shxrpay

On 13/01/2021 at 9:48 PM, mcnichoj said:

Pretty sure it did... That post you linked is people saying it doesnt work anymore but it used to right? lol.. I got trophies that way I am pretty sure.

Maybe I am thinking of it backwards and I got the steam achievements after playing it on PS3?

Edited by den-69