Trophies not popping

LtHolland_

It appears that trophies aren't pooping for anyone, with the majority of last unlocks on the 7th. Anyone else having this issue?

I also own the PS5 version, where I was able to unlock franchise-related trophies, but not ones during an actual game.

I tried the game for the first time last week as well and had the same issue.  I couldn't even get the game to load into my trophies list at 0%.

Looks like they just patched the game yesterday to a newer version.  I tried playing a game and still couldn't get it load or get any trophies to pop.

• Like 1

On 1/16/2021 at 8:43 AM, Misbik said:

I tried the game for the first time last week as well and had the same issue.  I couldn't even get the game to load into my trophies list at 0%.

Looks like they just patched the game yesterday to a newer version.  I tried playing a game and still couldn't get it load or get any trophies to pop.

On 1/17/2021 at 2:13 PM, Brawler said:

I’m having the same issue, can’t even get the game to appear on my profile at 0%. EA goofed this up somehow I think.

I'm experiencing the same exact issues.

I commented on the EA Support Forums on the thread about this issue.  Hopefully they fix it soon, but you never know with EA.  Based on my experience with EA, they will probably not patch it until after the Superbowl and somehow that will make the Already In Progress trophy no longer obtainable as the season will be over and there will no longer be any games in the Play Now Live games to pick from.  Or some such similar nonsense...  Basically they'll fix this one but it will take so long that another trophy will become unobtainable in the meantime, or their fix will introduce another problem..

Edited by Misbik

3 hours ago, Misbik said:

I commented on the EA Support Forums on the thread about this issue.  Hopefully they fix it soon, but you never know with EA.  Based on my experience with EA, they will probably not patch it until after the Superbowl and somehow that will make the Already In Progress trophy no longer obtainable as the season will be over and there will no longer be any games in the Play Now Live games to pick from.  Or some such similar nonsense...  Basically they'll fix this one but it will take so long that another trophy will become unobtainable in the meantime, or their fix will introduce another problem..

I wouldn't be too worried about that happening. I've gotten the trophy in a previous years edition during the NFL off-season. If I remember right they usually leave the Superbowl match-up to pick throughout the off-season.

6 minutes ago, xDevin912 said:

I wouldn't be too worried about that happening. I've gotten the trophy in a previous years edition during the NFL off-season. If I remember right they usually leave the Superbowl match-up to pick throughout the off-season.

you are correct I play Madden 20 on my PC and last years Super Bowl match-up is still up in the play now section I don't think it will come down unless they come down when the servers get switched off.

Hey guys, I have found a way to earn/get some of the trophies, but you need a disc version to be able to do this.

1. Turn off auto-updates in case you have them on.
2. Install the game from disc (v1.0)

I will edit this post for each mode, to give you updates what modes can be played and trophies earned.

Quick game mode: trophies are popping
-
 just entered a Chiefs vs Ravens game, and Throwin’ Dots popped as soon as I did the necessery action.

Franchise mode: you can create offline franchise, so I am guessing those trophies can be earned (will try it later tonight)

Face of the franchise: 
Needs a connection to EA servers to run it, although save is present, so those are locked out 

The two trophies will have issues for sure are: Braggin Rights and Head-to-head

14 hours ago, VukshaCage said:

Hey guys, I have found a way to earn/get some of the trophies, but you need a disc version to be able to do this.

1. Turn off auto-updates in case you have them on.
2. Install the game from disc (v1.0)

I will edit this post for each mode, to give you updates what modes can be played and trophies earned.

Quick game mode: trophies are popping
-
 just entered a Chiefs vs Ravens game, and Throwin’ Dots popped as soon as I did the necessery action.

Franchise mode: you can create offline franchise, so I am guessing those trophies can be earned (will try it later tonight)

Face of the franchise: 
Needs a connection to EA servers to run it, although save is present, so those are locked out 

The two trophies will have issues for sure are: Braggin Rights and Head-to-head

Are you sure?  I just played a play now game and did the 17+ point comeback and the over 50 yards of celebration trophies and neither popped for me?  Or are you saying the only version that has trophies popping is the disc version?

FRI 02/12 (03:00) So yeah, bought and downloaded the fucking PS4/PS5 MVP Edition back in November.  Finally got around to playing and in the first exhibition game with 2 controllers, I should have had Move Master, Throwing Dots, Comeback City & Situational Aware and not a single one popped.  Are you fucking kidding me with this shit?!  I was so fed up with seeing glitch vids and people bitching online, was like, it can't really be this bad.  Through the years people always complaining and I've never had any issues like I'd heard about/seen.  But now, in my first actual sit down to play the game and trophies arent popping?!  WT actual F !!!  Cant be expected to buy a hardcopy when I've already paid for the download. What's the deal ?!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2021 at 4:45 PM, lucky0ne16 said:

i am shocked EA fixed the game so that trophies pops now when requirements are done

EA_Blueberry of the AHQ Community Team presumably alerted the team after we (myself and others) notified them of the issue.

Source: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Not-getting-PS4-trophies-on-Madden-21/td-p/9943953/highlight/false/page/4

48 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

Nice, thanks. I’ll have to subscribe again if things stay working. 

I just got the platinum trophy all through EAPlay. This is the easiest Madden platinum ever since you don't even have to do any MUT or online stuff (Head to Head can be done with an alt account).