Trophies not popping

LtHolland_

44 minutes ago, xDevin912 said:

Got a few of the franchise ones to pop on Friday. But now I'm back to a bunch of the misc. ones not popping (throwing dots, comeback, situational awareness, etc)

Throwing dots didn't unlock for me when I played that premade Super Bowl match, but then when I played a standard exhibition match, it unlocked. Situational Awareness didn't unlock for quite a few games either. That and comeback both unlocked when I played 1 minute quarters against a 2nd controlled team without simming.

• Like 1

I can’t get Lockdown Corner, Unblockable, or Primetime. The first it’s entirely possible I suck but the others I did fairly extensively.

EA Play / Digital.

Situational Awareness would only unlock in Franchise H2H not Exhibition or FOTF. 

Edit: Plat done. It seems for some reason that the first couple trophies on the list only unlocked in exhibition vs CPU. My guess is the simming from FOTF and Franchise threw it off somehow.

Also my time of possession would routinely say something like 178646366:20 even if I didn’t sim or do anything out of the ordinary. Strange. 

Edited by Wagszilla

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

ok im using the version from ea play, my first face of franchise trophy hasn't unlocked , the few misc ones i havr, throwing dots , primetime and situational awerness took doing several times till they unlocked, god forbid how long the 4 others will take to unlock if they do 

PS5 i had no issues using the version on ea play but PS4 is so buggy,  is it worth buying the disc version? and what should i do about Face of the franchise?

I remember having problems unlocking some of the single game trophies too. For face of the franchise, you have gotten the 500 points needed for that first trophy? Are you able to restart the franchise and start again? I also played this via EA Play and was able to unlock them no problem.

19 minutes ago, NZBigC said:

I remember having problems unlocking some of the single game trophies too. For face of the franchise, you have gotten the 500 points needed for that first trophy? Are you able to restart the franchise and start again? I also played this via EA Play and was able to unlock them no problem.

yes i have 500 points and no trophy and id have to restart it fully?