FreshFromThaDeli

Is there anyway to obtain this in 2021?

11 posts in this topic

I really want to go back and finish this but no longer can remember the email I used to purchase this. 

Same goes for MVC 1 Origins. 

Having it game shared to you by someone who has it on their download list. There's no way to purchase them otherwise because they were digital only releases for PS3.

There is no legal way to obtain this game any more so unless you want to risk a perma-ban from PSN for account sharing, you're shit outta luck.

If somebody know where I can get this would be really appreciated :)

Is there a way to obtain the demo 、maybe a demodisc 、i got the unlock to full version file in my downloadlist but the demo went missing、same is for risk faction and zombie apocalypse 2 、purchase game back then got the unlock keys but no demos

Edited by japancollecter

On 9/19/2021 at 3:36 AM, NERVergoproxy said:

Fingers crossed here, hope the same can be done for origins and maybe even X-Men vs. Street Fighter with netplay plz?

51 minutes ago, Xugoshi said:

Fingers crossed here, hope the same can be done for origins and maybe even X-Men vs. Street Fighter with netplay plz?

There was a big rumor it was getting a rerelease and announced at EVO 2020, a lot of big people in the fighting game scene were speculating it since Mvc2 was at evo last year , still trying to have wishful thinking 

21 hours ago, BEYOND-EVIL said:

There was a big rumor it was getting a rerelease and announced at EVO 2020, a lot of big people in the fighting game scene were speculating it since Mvc2 was at evo last year , still trying to have wishful thinking 

Gotta have hope, right? And if they do re-release it hopefully it will actually stay up in the store and not disappear due to licensing bullshit later down the road!