My Autism Story.

Megatritionsts

On 15/01/2021 at 1:13 PM, LoveInHell said:

Thanks for sharing. I disagree with letting all autistic people be “open and accepted” in the real world. There are autistic people who are not like you and they can react very aggressively. Or there are autistic people who use their autism as an excuse for everything they do which is annoying af. Sure, some autistic people like you are cool and nice but I have met a lot that were really mental. Autism has an extremely big spectrum.

Normal fucks aren’t any better. 

Edited by BrettyBoy
  • Like 2

On 01/04/2021 at 1:55 AM, scemopagliaccioh said:

Regarding autism itself, it's complicated, because the concept itself is too broad, it contains people like you, but also folks with serial killer tendency

The majority of serial killers aren’t autistic though, it’s usually normies that kill people. 

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Yo, old boy. You seem like a nice sport.

I’m autistic too and really hate the awful stereotypes about autism since even non-autistic people do the same shit that we are stereotyped to do but anyway, I read your profile and you debunk those horrible stereotypes about autism by being support of everyone with those inspiration posts that you sure as hell seem to try your best at. 

I’m drunk as I make this post but yeah, you seem canny nice, old tiger. 

Edited by BrettyBoy
  • Like 1

In my experience, autistic children don't learn the same way as normal children do. I was put in Special Ed (Special Education) during my childhood and had a mentor because I couldn't pick up on some basic skills that other kids already had. For instance, it was very difficult for me to follow instructions, and one summer at the tender age of 10 I was told I couldn't tie my own shoes very well.

I picked up on computers incredibly early. I knew my way around a Windows 95 and Windows 98 computer, going as far as knowing how to access the registry and change certain commands.

It's just something you're born with. I couldn't look people in the eye (especially grown ups), had great difficulty communicating, was generally an isolationist, etc. The list goes on.

Nowadays, when I look at some of these children today, I feel like I've been an outgoing extrovert in contrast.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

In my experience, autistic children don't learn the same way as normal children do. I was put in Special Ed (Special Education) during my childhood and had a mentor because I couldn't pick up on some basic skills that other kids already had. For instance, it was very difficult for me to follow instructions, and one summer at the tender age of 10 I was told I couldn't tie my own shoes very well.

I picked up on computers incredibly early. I knew my way around a Windows 95 and Windows 98 computer, going as far as knowing how to access the registry and change certain commands.

It's just something you're born with. I couldn't look people in the eye (especially grown ups), had great difficulty communicating, was generally an isolationist, etc. The list goes on.

Nowadays, when I look at some of these children today, I feel like I've been an outgoing extrovert in contrast.

I feel in some cases, you have to be interested in something in order to be good at it but this also depends on the person, that’s the case with me at least anyway, when it comes to certain things. 

Edited by BrettyBoy
  • Like 2