Why no GTA 4: Complete Edition PS5/Series X??

saiyanbloodstyle

I would be happy to see GTA4 return, and the only train of thought I can think of to explain it is that it would take people away from GTA5. Even if it was a single-player only experience, they share the same player base.

I also think its the same reason why RDR Online was not supported very well. It was intentional to get people back to GTA5 asap.

But that's just a thought, I know I would buy an improved GTA4 day 1.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

GTA IV without online so I could finally land the plat for it would be nice!

The multiplayer stuff in IV is pretty easy. You may have to redo the races and stuff a few times but the really grindy trophy for the money can easily be setup to idle boost itself in a few hours.

I wish most of the remakes/rereleases would stop.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, wardragon989 said:

Im in the same boat. The Main Game was fantastic but adding on difficult multplayer trophies runined it for me IMO

Nothing about it is difficult. It will take about 20 hours to do, but it's one of the easiest grinds you can ask for.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I'd like it if you could on me and tell me how this grind is easy it's 1 think that's keptt me from even starting it

What's hard about doing races with a partner or your second console, and leaving a console AFK for the xp grind? I've done numerous boosts that were annoying and hard to pull off, GTA isn't one of them.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HaserPL said:

What's hard about doing races with a partner or your second console, and leaving a console AFK for the xp grind? I've done numerous boosts that were annoying and hard to pull off, GTA isn't one of them.

My internet sucks and I don't know anyone with the patience to help lol I might just get a digital version for ps3 and use my bricked console to play against like I did far cry 2

my dream, but rockstar didn't even post a note of honor on the game's 10th anniversary. i have no hopes of a remastered, when i am nostalgic occasionally i play on ps3.