Any similar games?

I played this game with a friend of mine and absolutely loved it! I'm a big fan of Sherlock Holmes's stories and bought the game myself just to play through it again (I yet have to start it but I'm currently playing a different game).

My question here is: Are there any similar games like this? Games were you play a detective and have to find clue's and seek answers in order to solve the mystery. I've looked all over the Playstation store and searched for similar games online but didn't get an answer to my question nor could I find any games that are remotely similar to this one. :D

Edited by its_ArchroniX
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, its_ArchroniX said:

I played this game with a friend of mine and absolutely loved it! I'm a big fan of Sherlock Holmes's stories and bought the game myself just to play through it again (I yet have to start it but I'm currently playing a different game).

My question here is: Are there any similar games like this? Games were you play a detective and have to find clue's and seek answers in order to solve the mystery. I've looked all over the Playstation store and searched for similar games online but didn't get an answer to my question nor could I find any games that are remotely similar to this one. :D

Well there are 2 other sherlock holmes games that I know of on playstation but if you don't mind a supernatural/lovecraftiam element there's also the sinking city it's made by the same people and uses the same mechanics for clue finding and solving but is also an open world and has an action survival element to it. And call of cthulhu is similar in that you play a detective of sorts trying to solve a mystery

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, its_ArchroniX said:

well there is LA noire, danganronpa series could be under the stat of detective games and also there is puzzle agent and lastly ace attorney trilogy

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, its_ArchroniX said:

The Raven Remastered

Yesterday Origins

• Like 2

I love Sherlock Holmes too, and the games are really well done.

Return of the obra dinn is a brilliant indie that is also an easy plat (if you choose to use a guide) It’s in black and white but I thought that it added to the games personality.

It’s set on a ship and you investigate what went on onboard the ship. It really surprised me how original it was and has also had excellent reviews.

I paid full price but wasn’t disappointed 

• Like 2

Murdered: Soul Suspect is a nice detective title. Return of the Obra Dinn has been mentioned above. See how much you can complete without a guide. It's a proper detective game with very little 'hand holding' and would be very hard to complete without a guide! 

What else? Heavy Rain is a good detective game. L.A. Noire has been mentioned. 

• Like 3