How can I get the different region versions?

22 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I believe all 3 versions of this game have retail releases available but you will need accounts in all 3 regions to buy the DLCs.

Thanks for the reply. I've been looking on ebay and I havent been able to find a listing that clearly states the region.. do you think I could just get the NA and JP versions from the store?

51 minutes ago, cy1999aek_maik said:

Thanks for the reply. I've been looking on ebay and I havent been able to find a listing that clearly states the region.. do you think I could just get the NA and JP versions from the store?

US releases will have an ESRB M-17+ rating and JP copies will have a CERO rating of some sort, though if it's a Z rating you will be screwed for getting the DLC because Z rated items can only be bought with a JP Credit Card.

The NA digital version will be easy to get if you have a US account but the JP digital release won't be so easy due to the store not always recognising the English names for games - therefore you will need to know the JP spelling for it.

EDIT 1: Play-Asia has the US retail version in stock.

EDIT 2: It looks like the JP version is digital only but fortunately it's a C so getting the DLC isn't a problem: https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/JP1392-CUSA03228_00-BINDINGOFISAACP4

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.