How do you choose what to put in your trophy cabinet?

Yuber6969

I had to think about this one when I set this up after having to restart unter my current ID (I've only been OohYeah127 since 2017) as I have an abundance of "trash" Platinums. Eventually I decided on my 10 "1st 50 To Plat" Platinum Trophies, including 5 1st 10s and 3 "1st In The World" Moments (8 To Glory, RBI Baseball 20, Super Sports Blast - NA version). Just a matter of personal pride. No more, no less.

• 2 months later...
On 1/14/2021 at 8:02 PM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

It's actually pretty fun to make a theme out of it. I wish others did it more (rather than the typical sexual one).

Fight me.

• Like 2

Before, I used the three proudest and most difficult trophies of my trophy journey:

Max Payne 3 Platinum

1L1d1121.png

Retro/Grade X-Treme 

18L8ab31d.png

Capcom Arcade Cabinet (Gun Smoke) Wingate Family 

17Lab53b7.png

So, yesterday I decided to put trophies with references to Breaking Bad because I found it fun and unique lol, personally I’ve never seen anyone comment on them or use them in their cabinet.

I also think that placing the rarest trophies is not worth it because they are already highlighted by themselves, for example if you got platinum on Fall Guys and coincidentally it is your rarest platinum/trophy you don’t need to highlight on cabinet, leave this space for something more special.

7 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I thought you were joking, then I actually looked at your cabinet, lol.

Though, what's up with it? You don't even have 10 in it yet! Work in progress maybe or is it too... Ehem, hard for you?

Honestly, I typically don't mess with it. I'm sure there's other suggestive trophies to add, but I'm pretty lazy.

• Like 1

Didn't put too much thought into it, just tossed my two MMO platinums in there and called it a day. I didn't see a point in adding the rarest of the rare simply because there is a list for that just under the cabinet.

I actually can't think of any trophies I'm super duper proud of off the top of my head. Plenty I enjoyed getting, though.

• Like 1

My trophy cabinet is just all my Kingdom Hearts plats. I'm gonna start getting the ps3 ones after reaching 50 ps4 plats, and I'll end up having to replace Melody of Memory since it'll be 11 plats and only 10 spots, not to mention Melody is the most common plat. It'll end up being Birth By Sleep x2, Kingdom Hearts x2, Chain of Memories x2, Kingdom Hearts 2 x2, Dream Drop Distance, and Kingdom Hearts 3 totaling out to a nice looking filled out trophy cabinet

Edited by Deadly_Ha_Ha

• 1 month later...

I put in my very rare trophies. I also put in some rare trophies that took time or were from games I like a lot.

The platinums I picked were from games that weren't as EZPZ or quick as a lot of my other plats. They're still not challenging platinums, though. One day I hope to get a moderately challenging platinum or a really tough one, but I don't know if that will happen.

I used to just put the rarest plats I had in there, but after finally getting the Super Meat Boy plat a few years ago, I noticed that my top two at the time (Super Meat Boy and I Am Bread) formed a nice food-related combo.  So I went with that.

• Like 1

Not a premium member so I sadly only have three slots but the trophies I have all have some meaning :)

"...It" in Uncharted 4 because I played that multiplayer over 1000 hours and loved it, and I'm not too big on multiplayers usually. Doubt I ever switch this trophy away. 

"Bleating Ranker" in Worms W.M.D is a game I find to be one of best modern Worms titles...And I like sheeps. 

Platinum in LBP3 because that's my first game I fully 100% and despite it being glitchy game I really appreciate that game. The problem was that it just had so many bugs!