Next Zombies Map ‘Firebase Z’ Feb 4th

charlieINTEL just posted the roadmap for ‘Season 1 Reloaded’ which includes the next Zombies map (as expected). Guess only time will tell if it’ll have trophies, basing off past Treyarch & COD titles with zombies it will most definitely. Unless they go the route of MW 2019 and there’s no post launch trophies despite the awful Spec Ops mode getting new content.

• 2 weeks later...

Played the free trail on PS4, riddled with issues. One of the worst issues i had was after wave 5-10 the draw distance glitched out. 

3 minutes ago, helloImD said:

I doubt it. MW got new content, even co-op maps, yet no new trophies were added. Much like Battlefront II and Battlefield V shipping out content for free and selling game passes. The old DLC selling is no more.

helloImD.png

I'm sure the new maps will have trophies, be very surprised if they don't. MW is different, nothing really worthy of more trophies. 

4 minutes ago, OverlordOfRacing said:

I'm curious if there will be trophies for this. What do you guys think?

Also they are adding Tombstone back! Hasn't been a perk since Transit days thats awesome

I'm sure they will, they gave the first map and onslaught 12 trophies. Treyarch always add trophies. I'm that sure they will that if they don't, i will platinum Hannah Montana. 

• Like 2

I’m surprised there’s no trophies for this. Treyarch has had trophies for every Zombies DLC since DLC 2 for World at War. I guess this is the new precedent they set they with Modern Warfare 2019, which only had Spec Ops trophies and then no add-on DLC trophies.

I’m still doing the main Easter Egg since I’ve been doing them all for the past decade+.

Edited by jjjkur
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, xTROPHY_LEGENDx said:

Finishes the ee on my first try zombies is Made for Babies nowadays

You saying that is laughable. The older CODs having “difficult” EE’s or gameplay wasn’t even due to actual difficulty, it was just a bullshit game engine. I’ve recently been replaying WAW Zombies & the fucking knifing is horrendous, good fucking luck knifing anything past round 1, it’s easy to go down trying to double knife a single zombie because they’ll just fucking double swipe you. Even if you got rid of all the easier mechanics, eg armour, more health, etc, the game engine is much more refined and fair now. If you took any singleplayer EE from BO1 & 2 and put it in Cold War Zombies you’d be able to do that shit blindfolded, the engine was the ridiculous part that added artificial difficulty. Quit whining, I think it’s good it’s “made for babies now” because you yourself are acting like a child.

18 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

You saying that is laughable. The older CODs having “difficult” EE’s or gameplay wasn’t even due to actual difficulty, it was just a bullshit game engine. I’ve recently been replaying WAW Zombies & the fucking knifing is horrendous, good fucking luck knifing anything past round 1, it’s easy to go down trying to double knife a single zombie because they’ll just fucking double swipe you. Even if you got rid of all the easier mechanics, eg armour, more health, etc, the game engine is much more refined and fair now. If you took any singleplayer EE from BO1 & 2 and put it in Cold War Zombies you’d be able to do that shit blindfolded, the engine was the ridiculous part that added artificial difficulty. Quit whining, I think it’s good it’s “made for babies now” because you yourself are acting like a child.

What a stupid comment. 

On 2/7/2021 at 10:04 AM, OmegaRejectz said:

You’re comparing a game that was released back in 2008 to something made today. 

Of course the newer games are easier. That’s just how the times have changed.