Any potential bugged trophies?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

So far, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU and Key to the City haven't popped for me. If varies so much from person to person I just can't recommend this cancer.

For future players: I've completed the game on 2 playthroughs because of glitches trophies.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, Keys to The City, Chimney Sweep and Multitalented have not unlocked for me on the first playthrough. Use backup save files if possible, I really doubt these and other trophies will get patched up.

Edited by kaltezhan

• 1 year later...

At the moment I have Ordinary Criminal bugged. Friends at My Back popped at my third try. And Look Out Below and WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU popped 20 seconds later after I complete the requirement. I'm constantly doing backups, and because of that I'm not enjoying the game as I should...

Edit: Now I have Wonder of the Age bugged as well. -__-

Edited by LastRideII

• 1 month later...

@Galserik this is good to hear as I have been wanting to play this game for a while but have been so put off due to all of the complaints of bugged trophies. can I ask, is the 35 hour estimate accurate for you ? were you making back-up saves all the time as some people have suggested to do or did you just play as normal ?

15 hours ago, Kop-End1 said:

@Galserik this is good to hear as I have been wanting to play this game for a while but have been so put off due to all of the complaints of bugged trophies. can I ask, is the 35 hour estimate accurate for you ? were you making back-up saves all the time as some people have suggested to do or did you just play as normal ?

It took me more like 50 (DLC included), but that's because I took my time with some things. But if you do only the minimum to get the plat yes, I think is pretty accurate. And no, I didn't make any backup at all. Maybe I was very lucky, but seriously, I had no issues at all in all my hours. Every trophy popped correctly, quests were all fine.

Edited by Galserik

1 hour ago, Galserik said:

It took me more like 50 (DLC included), but that's because I took my time with some things. But if you do only the minimum to get the plat yes, I think is pretty accurate. And no, I didn't make any backup at all. Maybe I was very lucky, but seriously, I had no issues at all in all my hours. Every trophy popped correctly, quests were all fine.

Great! I think i will definitely start it up. Did you play on the PS4 or PS5 through BC ?

• 2 months later...