Question about Direct Advertising

VI_WI

I'm having problems with this level in Time Mode on the PS3 version. Once I start the level the game just tells me to 'advertise' but no matter how fast I try to do the objectives the level doesn't end. So what do I have to do to complete this level?

• 2 years later...

You're supposed to advertise your billboard to 5 different ships. A counter should show up in the bottom left corner of the screen, if it doesn't then it must be bugged.

By the way, I found that exact level in Time Mode to be the easiest/fastest way to grind cash for the Payin' down the plastic and Loan down! trophies in case needed. It's even better than the third stage of the Pizza Delivery set mentioned here, as Direct Advertising - Time Mode is a lot shorter and yields around the same amount of cash per run.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/31/2023 at 4:51 AM, cr1s said:

You're supposed to advertise your billboard to 5 different ships. A counter should show up in the bottom left corner of the screen, if it doesn't then it must be bugged.

By the way, I found that exact level in Time Mode to be the easiest/fastest way to grind cash for the Payin' down the plastic and Loan down! trophies in case needed. It's even better than the third stage of the Pizza Delivery set mentioned here, as Direct Advertising - Time Mode is a lot shorter and yields around the same amount of cash per run.

Then it's definitely glitched on the PS3 version because that counter doesn't show up =(

Anyways, thanks for the answer.