Cheats Lock Trophies?

11 hours ago, URBANmonkey said:

You will be fine, I used it for the Supreme Master Trophy and it unlocked. I also used the Money cheat throughout the game, so cheats do not disable trophies! Thankfully lol

For supreme master did you play through all levels or just the final one? 

4 minutes ago, Lucifer1991 said:

For supreme master did you play through all levels or just the final one? 

I did the last sections of each level in order 1-7 in a single sitting. The trophy popped as soon as I beat the last boss, so just like the PS3 version you don't have to do the entire level for each stage.

I also had the sword cheat active at the time to make things easier.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, URBANmonkey said:

I did the last sections of each level in order 1-7 in a single sitting. The trophy popped as soon as I beat the last boss, so just like the PS3 version you don't have to do the entire level for each stage.

I also had the sword cheat active at the time to make things easier.

Awesome thanks for the tips. Btw have you done chaudown yet? If so any tips for that? 

3 hours ago, Lucifer1991 said:

Awesome thanks for the tips. Btw have you done chaudown yet? If so any tips for that? 

Mr Chau Fight - If you are struggling to get him to appear on the map = Replay Boss 1,2 then 3 and he should pop up - (You only need to play the last parts of those levels just killing the Exes is the main thing to get him to show up)

He's easy to kill if you are level 16, once you beat him that character will unlock a new striker - Mrs Chau is unlocked too, so you will need to spam the move until they both appear.

Nega Scott is unlocked by completing the Game with the main 4 Characters - Scott, Steven, Kim and Ramona. So you need to do that to get his striker.

All of them have Strikers you need to use - Where possible with ones that attacked I made sure the striker killed someone (just spammed it untill an enemy died), but Im not sure if that is needed.

In short, yeah, cheats do not lock trophies, espeically the $50 coins suicide code (which they changed it up a little bit in the complete edition).

10 hours ago, SolidJD said:

Anyone got a link to all the cheats?

Rather, you just put a couple of these, the rest of the button codes are just for novelty.

Sword of Love: At the title screen, press :square:x3, :cross:, :circle:, :triangle:.

$50 coins for 1 life: During gameplay, hold :cross:, then press :up:x2,:down:,x2 :left:,:right:,:left:,:right:, :circle:. (Better if you do this in the shopping district in stage 1 with a snack bought to go so that you can keep going without losing lives and then pay scott's late fees at the No Account Video to buy the first, second and 4th options at $4.95 each to make the game easier. So that you max out with 9 lives, all your stats at 100, and max your level to 16.)

Edited by NeoStrayCat

I'm never the person to use cheats, but this game, with it's disconnections and crashing, All the time I have wasted, I feel a bit vindicated not having to waste time on the game grinding stuff.

Like Dragon's Crown I really want to love this game, and play it with people online, but for now, I'm finding it just a "great game with flaws".