Bottom's Up trophy bug

Pray_4_the_End

This trophy is bugged out for PS5 as well as PS4 and it pisses me off. I ran around the map like an asshole 3 times (with the same person) completely hammered (following a guide each time) to every drinking location and nothing. I even tried doing it again fresh while offline and still nothing, what a waste of 2 hours of my time.  Anyone know of any work around's? I was shooting for the plat but unfortunately that's not gonna happen now. 

• Like 1

I've done this trophy in the last week or so. Really annoying! Must have gone over the city 2-3 times to get every bar!

But i missed one location. It is the one on the train in the safe house under the pub. There is a little bar in there where you can have a drink.

A few people have missed this one!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can confirm this is still bugged on ps5 on latest patch.  Pasteup, drinking and darts not unlocking for me.

Deleting my save and trying offline with construction worker. Can report back later if I am successful (or if my soul dies).

Edit: Unlocked drinking and darts trophy on a new save file and in offline mode with the same agent. Did not dare to fasttravel.

Edit2:

Also unlocked paste-up with the offline, constructor worker method.

All in all it didn't take too long to complete these 3 trophies from a clean save. Think I spent 3 hours total with the help of mapgenie.io  collectible map.  Though nothing is as frustrating as having to do things twice.  

Edited by sucuriju
  • Like 2

@sucuriju Thanks for the heads up. I was actually thinking about booting this game up again soon since it's been 2 months since I gave up trying to get the plat due to how buggy these trophies are. Now I'm probably gonna say fuck it and not even worry about. There's no way in hell I'm restarting this shitty game from the beginning to earn these trophies lol. Good luck though man, hope it works out. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just tried doing this trophy and still busted I guess. Went through the map again to make sure I didn't miss any but still didn't pop. Frustrating.

Edit: Figured out a crash that happened earlier might've stopped the counting when I loaded the game back. So I just had to go through about 2/3 of them again and it popped.

Edited by ClarkZuckerberg
Added info

• 3 months later...
On 1/22/2021 at 10:30 AM, Smithers14 said:

I've done this trophy in the last week or so. Really annoying! Must have gone over the city 2-3 times to get every bar!

But i missed one location. It is the one on the train in the safe house under the pub. There is a little bar in there where you can have a drink.

A few people have missed this one!

Fucking thank you! 4 times! I went through this four damn times and completely forgot about that one. 

So after my 2nd attempt the darts trophy popped (first attempt was completing all the locations but not with the same character), but not this one. So I went around 2 more times with the same character and nothing. So, I switch to another character and was ready go for a fifth round...drank at a couple places before I decided I didn't really have it in me anymore to do this again today. So I quit out and restarted my PS5 and as it was booting up I saw this comment. So went back into the game (offline), and drank from that one....trophy popped. 

Never understand how a game can be out this long and shit is still fucked up like this. I could have had the Platinum today, but this wasted so much time for me. 

• 2 months later...