Cross table collusion.

Winds-of-Neptune

Is this permitted.  Cause almost nightly I see this group of 2 and 3 at the higher end tables seem to be working together.  When me and my friend are at the table.. If we both fold our hands the other 3 fold theirs all of the time.  I hardly EVER see them play against each other.. Only against everyone else.  One of them even has over 2 billion chips.. which is a bit telling.

Also if you block someone will still see them at a table?

Edited by Winds-of-Neptune
What is your reason for asking why I need a reason for editing this?

• 1 month later...
On 1/18/2021 at 9:26 AM, NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR said:

Are you not trying to do the same thing though? I would imagine that that is the only way to be consistently successful in the ring games - wait for a fish and play your best hands.

How are you making out at this point for your bankroll?

45 Million right now.  #4 on the leaderboards this season so far.. but that will change real fast..  Hopefully in a good way. ??  Lots of donkeys and poker lottery people in the game.. i swear they playing that game like it's a slight machine or roulette wheel.. ?  There are also alot VERY good players on there as well..  Those are the ones I like be at a table with.

Editing is a vital part of our daily communications. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Here is 2 I caught colluding... suckers..  I seen them before doing this.. so obvious what they're doing... YES, I played the AK badly.. only did it to catch them in the act...   I'm the one one the left..  with the 5 o'clock shadow.. ?