Dive in 25

ebpmanitoba

Just wanna say going for this trophy has run me into some of the most bizarre people left in a online community that is kinda dead. One minute you will find a random person playing random levels then the next 20 people you run into are sexting in the chat function and just sitting in a pod. 

• Like 1

Yea, this is indeed a weird community to say the least lol. I once had some dive in with me, so I immediately went to my own level for the 50 plays, and the other person got upset I didn't chat first and left ?

As for the dive in, I've been having the same problems, I was thinking of making a boosting session for it in the hope that if a lot of trophy hunters are on at the same time it would increase our chances to connect to each other (should be really quick once you actually connect, as you can just replay the same 2 second level over and over again). Not sure if it'll work like that, but I think it's worth a shot.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ebpmanitoba said:

Just wanna say going for this trophy has run me into some of the most bizarre people left in a online community that is kinda dead. One minute you will find a random person playing random levels then the next 20 people you run into are sexting in the chat function and just sitting in a pod. 

The online community is far from dead. Quite the opposite. You just don't happen to coincide with what that online community is in to. LBP still has a pretty massive crowd signing in regularly, considering it's age.