Unlinking account. Anyone tried it?

Suporex

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I just tried to contact them about unlinking yesterday and they answered today and asked me to confirm while explaining what it entailed and that it’s irreversible and so on… just replied for them to proceed so I guess my data will be removed tomorrow or something so I can start over fresh :) 

I did it because it’s been very long since I started the game and never got very far into it… and I wanted to start over since I so easily forget story, gameplay and controls and so on so I would rather start over fresh than to scramble through not knowing what I’m doing 

Edited by Tathie_Tath
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update to the unlinking process:

After a few weeks they sent me a form which I needed to fill out with my game information and so on like your game ID and PSN ID and some other information. They say it can take up to 15 work days for them to finish the request from after the form have been filled so it’s really just a waiting game :) just in case anyone (like me) wondered why it took them so long to get back to me again. Apparently they will let you know when they have finished, (at least what I got from it) and you can start a new game.

Edited by Tathie_Tath

I have been waiting for like month I'm starting to get impatient lol I have sent them like 5 forms even did ingame feedback option as well nothing works this whole process is complete garbage they should have just made it where U can unlink it on the mihoyo account website

They specifically mentioned to me not to fill more than one form since it will make it take longer to process so maybe that’s why. But yes I completely agree that you should be able to do it yourself or just have an option in the game to delete your character… maybe after X time have passed to avoid people just deleting it over and over