Game thoughts and trophy thoughts.

snakebit10

1 hour ago, snakebit10 said:

Other 10ton games hasn't been so far. I will assume this won't be either.

Other 10ton HAVE been cross buy. Sparkle 2, Sparkle Unleashed, King Odball and Jydge were all cross buy for me (I had those on PS4 and got the PS5 version for free). Neon Chrome wasn’t though. That’s why I ask it for this one.

26 minutes ago, Klart said:

Other 10ton HAVE been cross buy. Sparkle 2, Sparkle Unleashed, King Odball and Jydge were all cross buy for me (I had those on PS4 and got the PS5 version for free). Neon Chrome wasn’t though. That’s why I ask it for this one.

Okay, none of them have been for me. I have King Oddball but it tells me I have to buy the PS5 version, same with Tesla vs. Lovecraft. I only have the PS5 version of Jydge. 

On 16/01/2021 at 0:35 AM, MarioMan200 said:

Why does the cover look like they ripped off Duke Nukem 3D?

It's very much like DOOM cover setting actually. I just went to check this game i didn't knew anything about just cause of the cover alone ?

I bet it was the intention of the devs to rip-off the cover of DOOM to bring appeal and attention to this game.

22 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

It's very much like DOOM cover setting actually. I just went to check this game i didn't knew anything about just cause of the cover alone 1f61d.png

I bet it was the intention of the devs to rip-off the cover of DOOM to bring appeal and attention to this game.

They ripped of mostly from duke 3D's and doom 1's cover. I never understood where this game has been.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...