kevao97

Is it possible to obtain platinum with just one partner?

6 posts in this topic

Self explanatory, I have a friend and I would like to obtain the trophies only with him if it were possible. also, is this game filled with bots just like Realm Roayale?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, one extra player is enough to create party. The game will autofill the rest of the team.

 

And no, there are no bots unless you are playing training (which i doubt counts towards any trophies)

Edited by OriginZen
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Godkatzen said:

Self explanatory, I have a friend and I would like to obtain the trophies only with him if it were possible. also, is this game filled with bots just like Realm Roayale?

Yes u can play with one friend, and no there are no bots, u r up against living and breathing gamers 🙂

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, OriginZen said:

Yes, one extra player is enough to create party. The game will autofill the rest of the team.

 

And no, there are no bots unless you are playing training (which i doubt counts towards any trophies)

 

7 hours ago, Pinselneo said:

I got the platinum with only 1 friend.

 

6 hours ago, zulqarmessi said:

Yes u can play with one friend, and no there are no bots, u r up against living and breathing gamers 1f642.png

Thanks, guys!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.