For Being a Common, I Had So Much Trouble

ISeeWutUDidThere

I must say, I struggled with this platinum ?
I followed a guide from ps3imports and it was well put together and all, but I struggled with figuring out how the routes worked till I had a brainstorming moment and got all but one of the endings done in one sitting. I couldn't for the live of me figure out how to not turn off the phone or how to access a scene at 12/15 that the game was auto skipping that I had to open the phone and look at the app for it to advance the story to the last ending.

I've done many visual novels before this title and a few that were much more complex and truly confusing and I feel like I let myself down on this one. The platinum is common and I somehow struggled to get anywhere till I found a comment on another forum explaining what the requirements were for each ending.

Just felt like ranting a little bit.

26 minutes ago, ISeeWutUDidThere said:

I must say, I struggled with this platinum 1f629.png
I followed a guide from ps3imports and it was well put together and all, but I struggled with figuring out how the routes worked till I had a brainstorming moment and got all but one of the endings done in one sitting. I couldn't for the live of me figure out how to not turn off the phone or how to access a scene at 12/15 that the game was auto skipping that I had to open the phone and look at the app for it to advance the story to the last ending.

I've done many visual novels before this title and a few that were much more complex and truly confusing and I feel like I let myself down on this one. The platinum is common and I somehow struggled to get anywhere till I found a comment on another forum explaining what the requirements were for each ending.

Just felt like ranting a little bit.

as long as you enjoyed the game, which is great, it's all good

Just now, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

as long as you enjoyed the game, which is great, it's all good

wait, you did play the original I assume?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/1/2021 at 4:58 PM, damage_6-9 said:

Personally, I do both... skip through for the trophies first, then read through and enjoy the story at a leisurely pace 

Isn't it a bit risky to play for the trophies first? I mean, don't you spoil parts of the plot doing that?