How to get Forsaken DLC trophies: Exotique, Seal the Deal, Fashion Statement, An Exotic Journey. Is it still possible?

RapidFireXVI

Just wondering how I may be able to obtain these trophies. I did an exotic quest earlier today for The Chaperone and it did not pop the exotic quest trophy.

Any insight to this? I'm currently searching high and low for some sort of insight. I see a bunch of people are still receiving all these trophies.

Thanks for your time.

Try doing the quest for Wish-Ender, the trophy popped for me after doing the '???' mission in the Tangled Shore.

https://www.polygon.com/destiny-2-forsaken-guide/2018/10/8/17907160/wish-ender-exotic-bow-querim-eriviks-xavoth

I believe you can accept the quest from the kiosk in the tower, and the mission appears in the destinations menu after finishing shattered throne.

• Like 1

All of these trophies are still obtainable. Here's a quick rundown on all of them:

An Exotic Journey

There are multiple exotic quests in the game that reward the Chaperone, one of which was added with beyond light. I believe only the original quest counts for An Exotic Journey. I think the original Chaperone quest was called "The Tex Mechanica Tournament", though I can't quite remember where to get it.  The other options for that particular trophy are the Malfeasance quest (Darkness in the Light) or the Wish-Ender quest.

Exotique

You'll need to obtain 10 exotics that were released with the Forsaken expansion. To see a list of the ones that count you can open up your character screen, go to the Collections tab and look for a badge called "Exotics: Forsaken". Most of these are world drops, meaning you have a chance at getting one when you receive an Exotic engram. One Thousand Voices can only be obtained through the Last Wish raid, Malfeasance, Chaperone, and Wish-Ender are all obtained through exotic quests (as mentioned above) and Ace of Spades is obtained through the Exotic Kiosk in the Tower. I recommend buying any exotics you are missing from Xur when he shows up on the weekends.  If you purchase anything you're missing whenever he shows up you should eventually get this trophy.

Seal the Deal

This trophy requires you to get any of the Triumph Seals that were released with Forsaken. The seals that count towards this are Dredgen, Cursebreaker, Unbroken, and Rivensbane(maybe?).  The easiest one to get will probably be Dredgen which tasks you with playing a lot of Gambit. I'd recommend finding a team of people to do it with though, as it will make a few of the triumphs needed immensely easier. Unbroken requires Crucible so if you're more comfortable with PvP and can manage getting Legend rank in the Competitive mode then that one might be easiest for you. However that one would be quite a time-sink as you need to play over the course of multiple seasons. Rivensbane requires doing the Last Wish raid and multiple challenges within. And finally Cursebreaker requires doing activities in the Dreaming City. I would've said Cursebreaker is the easiest but unfortunately one of the Triumphs required for it is currently bugged and thus is unnobtainable.

Fashion Statement

If you check your Collections tab in the menus, on the right side are a list of all the Badges you could potentially get. I believe a few of these are unobtainable due to locations being vaulted and equipment getting sunset. If you have Beyond Light, the easiest one to get will probably be Europan Collector. The equipment in this one is obtained through activities on Europa and and the triumphs related to Europa.  If you don't have Beyond Light then I would recommend chasing one of the Exotic badges ("Exotics: Red War" or "Exotics: Curse of Osiris and Warmind" are probably the easier 2 of the 3). If you buy exotics from Xur weekly then you should hopefully be able to get one of these eventually. Some of the exotics were tied to locations that were sunset so you will need to purchase them from the Exotic Kiosk on the tower.

Edit: Also if you need help with any activities or anything, you can send me a message on PSN and I can try and help.

Edited by SonneeD
more info
  • Like 4

On 1/24/2021 at 8:19 PM, SonneeD said:

All of these trophies are still obtainable. Here's a quick rundown on all of them:

An Exotic Journey

There are multiple exotic quests in the game that reward the Chaperone, one of which was added with beyond light. I believe only the original quest counts for An Exotic Journey. I think the original Chaperone quest was called "The Tex Mechanica Tournament", though I can't quite remember where to get it.  The other options for that particular trophy are the Malfeasance quest (Darkness in the Light) or the Wish-Ender quest.

Exotique

You'll need to obtain 10 exotics that were released with the Forsaken expansion. To see a list of the ones that count you can open up your character screen, go to the Collections tab and look for a badge called "Exotics: Forsaken". Most of these are world drops, meaning you have a chance at getting one when you receive an Exotic engram. One Thousand Voices can only be obtained through the Last Wish raid, Malfeasance, Chaperone, and Wish-Ender are all obtained through exotic quests (as mentioned above) and Ace of Spades is obtained through the Exotic Kiosk in the Tower. I recommend buying any exotics you are missing from Xur when he shows up on the weekends.  If you purchase anything you're missing whenever he shows up you should eventually get this trophy.

Seal the Deal

This trophy requires you to get any of the Triumph Seals that were released with Forsaken. The seals that count towards this are Dredgen, Cursebreaker, Unbroken, and Rivensbane(maybe?).  The easiest one to get will probably be Dredgen which tasks you with playing a lot of Gambit. I'd recommend finding a team of people to do it with though, as it will make a few of the triumphs needed immensely easier. Unbroken requires Crucible so if you're more comfortable with PvP and can manage getting Legend rank in the Competitive mode then that one might be easiest for you. However that one would be quite a time-sink as you need to play over the course of multiple seasons. Rivensbane requires doing the Last Wish raid and multiple challenges within. And finally Cursebreaker requires doing activities in the Dreaming City. I would've said Cursebreaker is the easiest but unfortunately one of the Triumphs required for it is currently bugged and thus is unnobtainable.

Fashion Statement

If you check your Collections tab in the menus, on the right side are a list of all the Badges you could potentially get. I believe a few of these are unobtainable due to locations being vaulted and equipment getting sunset. If you have Beyond Light, the easiest one to get will probably be Europan Collector. The equipment in this one is obtained through activities on Europa and and the triumphs related to Europa.  If you don't have Beyond Light then I would recommend chasing one of the Exotic badges ("Exotics: Red War" or "Exotics: Curse of Osiris and Warmind" are probably the easier 2 of the 3). If you buy exotics from Xur weekly then you should hopefully be able to get one of these eventually. Some of the exotics were tied to locations that were sunset so you will need to purchase them from the Exotic Kiosk on the tower.

Edit: Also if you need help with any activities or anything, you can send me a message on PSN and I can try and help.

Thank you for the tips. I just need the Last two trophies now. I do own all DLC for Destiny 2.