New Lab!

Damarcus_96_

yeah this was the first lab I saw to show up when it launched, this time is its second appearance.  The others I've seen that were great for weapon leveling were all explosive ammo weapons only, rocket launcher only, and all weapons with double clip size and unlimited ammo.  The slow motion and the other one (I forget what it was) do nothing to help weapon leveling.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, DerelictSoul said:

yeah this was the first lab I saw to show up when it launched, this time is its second appearance.  The others I've seen that were great for weapon leveling were all explosive ammo weapons only, rocket launcher only, and all weapons with double clip size and unlimited ammo.  The slow motion and the other one (I forget what it was) do nothing to help weapon leveling.

I agree, I know the devs increased the xp gained and such but the grind to getting level 10 on each is long, having these experimental modes keeps the game fresh and of course helps earn xp for weapons that are hard to come by in other modes. Or are straight up useless like the automated turrets weapon (can't remember it's name).

2 hours ago, xIRockyRock said:

Just play Last worm standing and last squad standing and hold a rare weapon for XP (Hide if you have to). Getting some Kills and damage will help even more.

Hold the Weapon for 1:40min for the max XP (500 + Damage + Kills).

I didn't realize the xp for time held was higher in LWS.....in DM its like 1xp per 2 seconds.....and I'm down to a level on the hammerhead which I only ever seem to see one per game outside the lab. so just getting my hands on one is the issue....damage and kills will be easy

3 hours ago, Damarcus_96_ said:

straight up useless like the automated turrets weapon (can't remember it's name).

I actually like the sentry launcher, though I didn't at first......If you're looking to rack up good damage/kills with it, missile mall was my favorite.  Center of map staggered on left and right platforms for first half then left side of hole/right side of hole/bottom of missile for second half of match when the floor opens.

Looks really helpful for the bat. Mine was almost maxed out already though. It's really easy to get kills with the bat.

Bat, assault rifle, hand cannon, shotgun maxed out. Got the rest to go any tips?

And i'm only level 25 after playing almost 200 matches, winning some, and getting plenty of kills in most matches, level 50 is insane.

3 hours ago, DerelictSoul said:

I didn't realize the xp for time held was higher in LWS.....in DM its like 1xp per 2 seconds.....and I'm down to a level on the hammerhead which I only ever seem to see one per game outside the lab. so just getting my hands on one is the issue....damage and kills will be easy

I actually like the sentry launcher, though I didn't at first......If you're looking to rack up good damage/kills with it, missile mall was my favorite.  Center of map staggered on left and right platforms for first half then left side of hole/right side of hole/bottom of missile for second half of match when the floor opens.

to get the hammerhead, go in last worm standing where chests are taken less easily and select a starting location with red chests, they are often in red chests. Once you get one, just hide with it in hand for the max time held xp.

Edited by baejacobs

6 hours ago, DerelictSoul said:

Yeah its actually pretty fast in Last Squad/WORM Standing.

I maxed all weapons this way, when i was around Level 30.

Now i am 48, almost done if the glitched trophies will be fixed soon (on PS5).

Go for chests (possible loot below)

Green: 

Handcanon, Assault Rifle, Shotgun and Rocket Launcher

Blue:

Plasma, Turrets, Shield, Rocket Launcher, Sheep

Red:

Plasma, Turrets, Shield, Hammerhead, Sheep

Edited by xIRockyRock

1 hour ago, xIRockyRock said:

Yeah its actually pretty fast in Last Squad/WORM Standing.

I maxed all weapons this way, when i was around Level 30.

Now i am 48, almost done if the glitched trophies will be fixed soon (on PS5).

Level 48? How many games have you played or what is your game time?

I am level 25 and I've played a lot

PS5 Shows Playtime: 80h

Matches played: 908 (182 Wins)

Kills: 2.600

Damage Dealt: 447k

(Mostly Last Squad Standing)

i guess I will end up at around 950 matches.

hopefully I don’t need to grind to much for the remaining coins to buy everything, but it’s looking good so far.

Almost 13k XP from 48 to 49 if you are curious ;)

Edited by xIRockyRock
  • Like 1