Which Trophies to boost to make the Platinum more enjoyable with randoms?

tl;dr Which Trophies should I absolutely boost with other people to make the road to Platinum more enjoyable with random matchmaking?

I recently bought Resident Evil 3 and I thought that I may as well platinum Resistance while there still is a decent playerbase.

But after looking at the trophies a lot of them seem to heavily rely on Rng, Good Teammates and the People actually playing as a team and helping each other.

The Rng aspect combined with relying on other people for trophies gives me shivers already.

To make the Platinum more enjoyable I was thinking about boosting at least the hardest or most annoying Trophies.

As I'm not really familiar with the game yet, maybe you can give me an advice about which Trophies I should definitely get out of the way when I find a boosting group.

Edited by Dark-Doomblade

The two trophies I recommend boosting for are Sharing is Caring and Meddling Kids. They are very difficult to get in a real match especially Meddling Kids. Best way to do this trophy is play with a party and wait until Alex is the Mastermind opponent and use molotovs and flame melee weapons to quickly take down the plant 3 times in the same match.

You can get all the trophies with randoms as long as you keep utilising opportunities.

I'd advise playing the game first to get an idea what the abilities are you need to use for trophies anyway. Also you may as well rank just about every character to 20 since you need a few of them for ability-related trophies.

When I played the game back in June or so, Meddling Kids was by far the worst trophy as it relies on you playing against an Alex player who kind of sucks. But even that one can be made a lot easier by playing as Valerie so you can pretty much nuke the big plant thingy down solo with molotovs. Basically once that was the only trophy I needed, I was just playing survivors as Val, praying to get matched agains a low level Alex, which eventually happened.

Edited by IDiivil

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/01/2021 at 6:15 PM, IDiivil said:

You can get all the trophies with randoms as long as you keep utilising opportunities.

I'd advise playing the game first to get an idea what the abilities are you need to use for trophies anyway. Also you may as well rank just about every character to 20 since you need a few of them for ability-related trophies.

When I played the game back in June or so, Meddling Kids was by far the worst trophy as it relies on you playing against an Alex player who kind of sucks. But even that one can be made a lot easier by playing as Valerie so you can pretty much nuke the big plant thingy down solo with molotovs. Basically once that was the only trophy I needed, I was just playing survivors as Val, praying to get matched agains a low level Alex, which eventually happened.

you can’t use infinite molotovs on valerie anymore, they nerfed her. you should sniper becca build, limit break sam and bio-jiller to take down yataveo