Glitched Trophies?

WOLF-KING98

so i have used every single character variation like all 3 versions of each character and including dlc characters since i have the XL edition and i have done it about 2 or 3 times now and have done over 50 near probably a 100+ brutalities last night all this on 2 controller kustom kombat thing. does this not count towards the trophies or whats going on because i havent gotten the variation trophies or the 50 brutality trophy? Also to mention i did all this originally online when grinding the 1000 points with a friend for king of the hill and still nothing so technically more then 3 times on variations and more for brutalities.      Thanks in Advance for any help and advice!!!!

I didn't have any issue with the "Dark Future" trophy, however I did have a problem with the "Master" one. After I had played and won with all the variations the trophy didn't pop up so I had to start all over again until I got it after playing with the second variation of Milena. I believe that it actually happened because at the same time I was also playing online to get the Dropping Fools trophy with the "upload/download save data method" and maybe because of that I deleted the save where I had played and won with that particular character and variation.

Now, I just had another trophy glitch.

I just reached level 50 with al the faction but the "No loyalty" trophy didn't pop up even though I got the "Dragon King" Background reward which you get when you achieve lvl 50 with all factions so I searched online for a solutions and found a forum on this website which actually talks about this issue. At the end I closed the game, restarted it, played a battle and got the trophy ?

• 4 months later...

I'm having the same problem, did a lot of things for trophies and not a single trophy poped up. My savedata was from 2 years ago. I will delete it and start again the story mode and do some things, just to be sure. It's a shame but we cannot do anything else.

EDIT: Yep, it worked. First Brutality, and finally got the trophy. Thanks God I was suspecting of glitches because not a single trophy was popping and it was very strange.

Edited by ChristianHenares