Super Fast Method to get all MP trophies!!

PS_Bowser

34 minutes ago, DylanTyWinkie said:

Have fun getting reported for cheating

its an in-game glitch Sony doesn't care...developer should patch it.

39 minutes ago, JackisJack_ said:

dawg, the fact that you are willing to break the multiplayer and ruin the fun for people who are just trying to enjoy the game is pretty shitty. If you hate the multiplayer to the point where you have to abuse a glitch against others just for the sake of its trophies, then you definitely don't deserve them lol.

anything in-game is fair according to this site and I know people who hate the MP and just want the trophies so this will help those. I'm not forcing anyone to do it just suggesting.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, JackisJack_ said:

It's a matter of principle. This site's fair-game rules aren't exactly the most consistent nor are they something you should look towards to try and dictate whether something is worth doing in a game. You are actively cheating and ruining the game for many people that enjoy it for the sake of itself and not virtual achievements attached to its name. Spreading BS like this is how multiplayer games are ruined by shitty playerbases that use exploits and mods to objectively obliterate what once made the game so fun. If you hate the MP then don't play it and don't get the trophies. Getting it by exploiting the game to the point where it forces other players to quit out of rage defeats the entire purpose and makes you look like a dick.

It's literally the same thing as boosting which does ruin the game for others and forces them to leave especially if the boosters decide to use a random person in game trying to play the game normally for their own gain.

• Like 2

Just now, The_Retro_Maniac said:

No it's not the same at all as you cannot be killed while doing this and always have the advantage so it's a shitty thing to do imo.

the glitch doesn't give you god mode lol you can either get shot through the wall back or overrun or someone sneaks and shoots you from behind.

2 minutes ago, djb5f said:

The folks complaining may be the same ones who already ruin multiplayer by boosting (especially when it is not needed) or as Diesel mentioned, quitting out and abandoning your team.

No irony there.

I agree the game is easy enough to not need boosting so this is just strictly for people who just want it done as fast as possible.

1 minute ago, The_Retro_Maniac said:

Well the video you provided i would say otherwise it's like having a constant UAV in COD you always have the advantage.

Yes you have the advantage but you will die because it does take time to find people's nametags you don't know where people are instantly.

5 minutes ago, PS_Bowser said:

It's literally the same thing as boosting which does ruin the game for others and forces them to leave especially if the boosters decide to use a random person in game trying to play the game normally for their own gain.

Boosting doesn’t kill people through walls. Sure quoting a game messes with peoples fun, but I guarantee people would prefer someone ditching the game instead of constantly getting killed through walls. Killing people through walls with glitches is just an u fair advantage that the other people can do

to you. 
I left plenty of games for the journeys but I draw the line doing something scummy like this. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Boosting doesn’t kill people through walls. Sure quoting a game messes with peoples fun, but I guarantee people would prefer someone ditching the game instead of constantly getting killed through walls. Killing people through walls with glitches is just an u fair advantage that the other people can do

to you. 
I left plenty of games for the journeys but I draw the line doing something scummy like this. 

Okay picture this...everyone in a online match are boosters except for you. You just want to play normally. However, boosters on the enemy keep downing you and everyone surrounds you so you can't crawl away and boosters on your team keeps reviving you and letting you get shot over and over again. Boosters on the enemy team are aiming at you ready to down you again as you are getting revived. Trust me I've seen a lot of toxic boosting like this...

3 minutes ago, PS_Bowser said:

Okay picture this...everyone in a online match are boosters except for you. You just want to play normally. However, boosters on the enemy keep downing you and everyone surrounds you so you can't crawl away and boosters on your team keeps reviving you and letting you get shot over and over again. Boosters on the enemy team are aiming at you ready to down you again as you are getting revived. Trust me I've seen a lot of toxic boosting like this...

Thats sucks that things like that happen. But just because something bad happens to you doesn’t mean you have to sink to the same level. 

But at the end of the day everyone is free to do what they want. 

Edited by Quink666

People like you ruin the game for those who want to play it properly.  It's easy enough to get these trophies without resorting to these tactics.  Quitting games early to speed the process is one thing, but shooting through walls to try and make others quit cos you are essentially cheating is ridiculous.  I wish people like you would get banned.

• Like 2