Super Fast Method to get all MP trophies!!

PS_Bowser

2 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

You all need to calm down. OP brought an exploit for a 6.5 year-old game to your attention for you to use or not. No need to dogpile on them. Though I will suggest OP that you could have left out the part about making other people quit the game and that your best option now is to lock this thread.

I will add that all Naughty Dog games suffer from the same glitches...its like they use the same game code and engine for all their games...

57 minutes ago, PS_Bowser said:

It's literally the same thing as boosting which does ruin the game for others and forces them to leave especially if the boosters decide to use a random person in game trying to play the game normally for their own gain.

"W-Well *bad thing* is the exact same as *other bad thing*!!"

Okay? I have no idea what the relevance is here. Did you think that by telling me doing one thing is just as bad as the other it would negate the fact that playing like this ruins the game for a lot of people and makes you an asshole? I certainly hope not.

Edited by JackisJack_
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JackisJack_ said:

"W-Well *bad thing* is the exact same as *other bad thing*!!"

Okay? I have no idea what the relevance is here. Did you think that by telling me doing one thing is just as bad as the other it would negate the fact that playing like this ruins the game for a lot of people and makes you an asshole? I certainly hope not.

Ultimately comes down to the developer to patch...pretty crazy that something so simple wasn't noticed by their testing team...

Just now, PS_Bowser said:

Ultimately comes down to the developer to patch...pretty crazy that something so simple wasn't noticed by their testing team...

I don't necessarily disagree with that, this glitch shouldn't exist and it sucks that it does. But don't virtue signal to try and act like you care about the state of this game's multiplayer when you happily went out and posted this glitch to a giant community of people for the sake of having more people do it. You don't care about the state of the game so long as it doesn't get in the way of your virtual trophies.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, JackisJack_ said:

I don't necessarily disagree with that, this glitch shouldn't exist and it sucks that it does. But don't virtue signal to try and act like you care about the state of this game's multiplayer when you happily went out and posted this glitch to a giant community of people for the sake of having more people do it. You don't care about the state of the game so long as it doesn't get in the way of your virtual trophies.

it might lit a fire under the developers ass to patch it especially when it works in their newer games...

22 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

You all need to calm down. OP brought an exploit for a 6.5 year-old game to your attention for you to use or not. I don't condone using exploits but there's also no need to dogpile on him. Though I will suggest OP that you could have left out the part about making other people quit the game and that your best option now is to lock this thread.

The best response in this thread, its also very possible ND could just patch this out if it got enough attention anyway

Edited by Conduumm
  • Like 1

Dude are you serious? I just went through this shit of multiplayer and those glitches totally ruined my experience I just wanted to earn the trophies and never play the mp ever again, and you are basically inciting others to play that way? 

Anyway the trophies are fairly easy and you can skip 2 matches each match you actually play, so what's the point? 

Quitting out and leaving your team short-handed in this small mode game is more of a detriment than trying to shoot through objects.  But most condemning the OP are ok with that?  Yeah, makes sense.

If it was much of an exploit, I would’ve encountered a lot of leaderboard chasers trying it.  This is small fries and I am not sure it very effective based on the usage in this old game.

Boosting typically ruins multiplayer games much more yet the vast majority seem to condone it.  Lolz......

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BIackgate said:

The funny thing is, the trophies for mp in this game aren't even hard to get. They were tough on ps3 but certainly not the remaster.

Agree, they were easy and fun, all came naturally.

But I think the OP is using this as a time saver similar to skipping days.  Similar effect on the others in the match (downgraded multiplayer experience in both cases).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JackisJack_ said:

dawg, the fact that you are willing to break the multiplayer and ruin the fun for people who are just trying to enjoy the game is pretty shitty. If you hate the multiplayer to the point where you have to abuse a glitch against others just for the sake of its trophies, then you definitely don't deserve them lol.

Facts on facts on facts. 

36 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Quitting out and leaving your team short-handed in this small mode game is more of a detriment than trying to shoot through objects.  But most condemning the OP are ok with that?  Yeah, makes sense.

If it was much of an exploit, I would’ve encountered a lot of leaderboard chasers trying it.  This is small fries and I am not sure it very effective based on the usage in this old game.

Boosting typically ruins multiplayer games much more yet the vast majority seem to condone it.  Lolz......

I think is a different story leaving the match as soon as it starts because the game is still very populated so someone would join after few seconds, but using that exploit is cancer.

And yes I agree that boosting can ruin others' experience as well but generally most of the games requires like 2-3-4 people to boost so it's also pretty useless and unfunny to stay in those servers imo

If you are in need of MP trophies and can’t or don’t want to do it by yourself, join the boosting session - you’ll complete the journeys within 3/4 sessions max. However, aside from the tension when you have 100% risk missions, there’s nothing hard about the MP trophies, although I understand someone might want to boost the downs on maps if they’re not particularly good or are new to the game/MP part of the game.

7 hours ago, RD9703 said:

If you are in need of MP trophies and can’t or don’t want to do it by yourself, join the boosting session - you’ll complete the journeys within 3/4 sessions max. However, aside from the tension when you have 100% risk missions, there’s nothing hard about the MP trophies, although I understand someone might want to boost the downs on maps if they’re not particularly good or are new to the game/MP part of the game.

faster to do my method because it takes a long time trying to find each other in the lobby to boost. You can skip 2 days and the 3rd match you play typically ends in less than a min with everyone on the other team leaving...

Edited by PS_Bowser
  • Like 1