Super Fast Method to get all MP trophies!!

PS_Bowser

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HoorayForTyler said:

@DaivRules must be nice being able to edit comments on here as you see fit huh?

It’s either remove your comment for not following the rules or edit it so it can stay up. If you prefer me to remove yours, I can make a note to do that. 

I’d rather not have to do anything at all, but when people can’t be nice and follow the rules, moderation is needed. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DaivRules said:

It’s either remove your comment for not following the rules or edit it so it can stay up. If you prefer me to remove yours, I can make a note to do that. 

I’d rather not have to do anything at all, but when people can’t be nice and follow the rules, moderation is needed. 

But promoting cheating in an online game in the forums is cool? Gotcha.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Thank you for this, the Journey trophies are the only thing that keep me away to even try to go for the platinum.

On 1/17/2021 at 10:41 AM, colia100 said:

One of the easiest multiplayers trophy wise out there, and this is what you resort too? Ruining other people's fun?

Get a boosting session going. Or better yet, get a life...

Most of the mp trophies are pretty easy but the firefly/hunter journey are a pain in the ass (already tried like 15 times but my crew never survives after the 6th week, so I gave up), it's Naughty Dog fault for adding shitty grinding online trophies in a single player focused game.

And it doesn't help when you can pay real money to unlock good guns and perks.

I don't support using glitches in online games but I would love to platinum this game and those two journey trophies are ridiculously hard.

And I don't have time to play in a boosting session.

Edited by Life-is-Torture

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/02/2021 at 4:28 AM, HoorayForTyler said:

But promoting cheating in an online game in the forums is cool? Gotcha.

Lol, it’s technically not cheating. It’s an exploit. And as far as I know, exploits are welcome here.

Using cheats would require a code. This guy just found a ridiculous exploit and the devs should’ve patched it out ages ago, and we all know that’s not going to happen now.

It’s a trick, not a cheat.

Edited by LoveInHell
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

Lol, it’s technically not cheating. It’s an exploit. And as far as I know, exploits are welcome here.

Using cheats would require a code. This guy just found a ridiculous exploit and the devs should’ve patched it out ages ago, and we all know that’s not going to happen now.

funny thing is that all naughty dog games have the same exploits lol so doubt it will get patched. I bet you Factions 2 will have same glitches lol

8 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

The actual act of shooting through walls in order to get kills in online multiplayer is cheating in my book, but you can get technical for no reason and tell yourself it’s just a “trick” to make yourself and everyone else feel better about doing it I guess.

As one of my previous comments stated: these multiplayer trophies are laughably easy and if you had to shoot through walls over and over again to get through the 12 weeks, you’re a loser and shouldn’t even have the trophies lol. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, HoorayForTyler said:

The actual act of shooting through walls in order to get kills in online multiplayer is cheating in my book, but you can get technical for no reason and tell yourself it’s just a “trick” to make yourself and everyone else feel better about doing it I guess.

As one of my previous comments stated: these multiplayer trophies are laughably easy and if you had to shoot through walls over and over again to get through the 12 weeks, you’re a loser and shouldn’t even have the trophies lol. 

Its literally a button on your controller so anyone can do it its not cheating its a gameplay mechanic....

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, HoorayForTyler said:

It’s cheating when codes or hacking was involved. This is an exploit. He did not cause it, it’s the fault of the developers to not have fixed this game breaking bug.

And you are right, this is a stupidly easy trophy. I have not used this exploit and I don’t agree with people using it, it’s a douche thing to do. But it is not cheating and people would not get banned over it because no one used hacks or codes. It’s as simple as that.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PS_Bowser said:

Its literally a button on your controller so anyone can do it its not cheating its a gameplay mechanic....

Whatever you say dude...still doesn’t change the fact that you’re sad for trying to get ppl on PSNProfiles to ruin the online experience for others still playing legit by posting about it. I’d have a different opinion if this were for a single player game, not for the online aspect of a game where it is still well populated. 

8 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

It’s cheating when codes or hacking was involved. This is an exploit. He did not cause it, it’s the fault of the developers to not have fixed this game breaking bug.

And you are right, this is a stupidly easy trophy. I have not used this exploit and I don’t agree with people using it, it’s a douche thing to do. But it is not cheating and people would not get banned over it because no one used hacks or codes. It’s as simple as that.

Never once said it was his fault...it’s more the act of telling everyone here to basically ruin the experience for others to get a whopping 2 easy gold trophies. 

And alright I’ll just agree with you for the sake of not really caring about this anymore. I got dragged back into this thread, so I voiced my opinion some more.  

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, HoorayForTyler said:

Whatever you say dude...still doesn’t change the fact that you’re sad for trying to get ppl on PSNProfiles to ruin the online experience for others still playing legit by posting about it. I’d have a different opinion if this were for a single player game, not for the online aspect of a game where it is still well populated. 

While I agree the tactic is so unnecessary (the trophies are easy even for casual players), your statement is true for basically any boosting session (which are rampant here).  Ruins the gameplay for regular players who get matched up in it.  

So your comment also applies to basically every multiplayer game and applies to this game when people dropped out to make the time go faster on their Firefly/Hunter journeys.  Ruined it for normal players.  It is what it is, can’t police it all.

Further, in this case, who is to say that a regular player knows of this tactic and is using it against you.

11 minutes ago, djb5f said:

While I agree the tactic is so unnecessary (the trophies are easy even for casual players), your statement is true for basically any boosting session (which are rampant here).  Ruins the gameplay for regular players who get matched up in it.  

So your comment also applies to basically every multiplayer game and applies to this game when people dropped out to make the time go faster on their Firefly/Hunter journeys.  Ruined it for normal players.  It is what it is, can’t police it all.

Further, in this case, who is to say that a regular player knows of this tactic and is using it against you.

I would not put shooting through walls to get kills in an online game in the same category as boosting lmao. And I think ppl who play the game normally couldn’t care less about ppl quitting out to speed up the journey process...matchmaking in TLOU is excellent and finds a replacement in seconds, doesn’t bother me any. 

And I’m not trying to police anything dude, I’m literally just voicing my opinion on the matter but ppl are defending this practice to the death for some reason. Once again, I could care less about what people have to say about this if they want to support ruining the online experience of a game for other people.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HoorayForTyler said:

I would not put shooting through walls to get kills in an online game in the same category as boosting lmao. And I think ppl who play the game normally couldn’t care less about ppl quitting out to speed up the journey process...matchmaking in TLOU is excellent and finds a replacement in seconds, doesn’t bother me any. 

And I’m not trying to police anything dude, I’m literally just voicing my opinion on the matter but ppl are defending this practice to the death for some reason. Once again, I could care less about what people have to say about this if they want to support ruining the online experience of a game for other people.

I guess I don’t know how effective the tactic is.  Seems to be a minor inconvenience if you run into someone doing that, which I think the chances are low.

Really more aggravating when people drop out (off-balanced matchmaking) or you get placed into a session where people are trading kills and ganging up on you.  Talk about Ruined online gameplay.  You can’t condone one and not the other.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, djb5f said:

I guess I don’t know how effective the tactic is.  Seems to be a minor inconvenience if you run into someone doing that, which I think the chances are low.

Really more aggravating when people drop out (off-balanced matchmaking) or you get placed into a session where people are trading kills and ganging up on you.  Talk about Ruined online gameplay.  You can’t condone one and not the other.

It’s more rampant now than it ever was before sadly. I play the multiplayer regularly so I see it a ton, but it’s not enough for me to want to stop playing I guess.

And fair enough, I see where you’re coming from too. I suppose it’s subjective when it comes to exploits that irritate ppl in online games. To each their own though. 

• Like 2

This is an interesting find, but this seems like it will b really controversial. I can’t help but feel bad for anybody who ends up playing in a match with someone doing this.

TLoU Factions is one of the most unique multiplayer experiences out there, and this is why there remains such a dedicated player base who still play this on a daily basis some 8 years after it’s release. For these people, I’m sure it’s already irritating enough having boosters constantly leaving matches and messing up the team balancing in order to use the day skip method, but this method of shooting people through walls is something entirely different.

As a trophy hunter and booster, I’m always conflicted about this kind of stuff. I generally try to get in & out of online games and get my trophies without causing too much disruption to the online community and players who enjoy playing the games the way they were meant to be played. But something like this which is basically just straight up cheating, while being brilliant for people our community, really ruins the fun for people in their community and gives us boosters a bad name. I’m not sure what to think. ?

13 minutes ago, HoorayForTyler said:

It’s more rampant now than it ever was before sadly. I play the multiplayer regularly so I see it a ton, but it’s not enough for me to want to stop playing I guess.

And fair enough, I see where you’re coming from too. I suppose it’s subjective when it comes to exploits that irritate ppl in online games. To each their own though. 

I play it almost everyday and most people aren't good at wallshooting because they can't find people fast to shoot while doing it. Having a medic on your team definitely combats the wallshooting. Also I have something that completely negates wallshooting ;)

1 hour ago, PS_Bowser said:

I play it almost everyday and most people aren't good at wallshooting because they can't find people fast to shoot while doing it. Having a medic on your team definitely combats the wallshooting. Also I have something that completely negates wallshooting ;)

Wait, you create a thread to promote shooting ppl through walls in the multiplayer, but also want to give tips on how to mitigate dying from ppl shooting through walls? You are a joke. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HoorayForTyler said:

Wait, you create a thread to promote shooting ppl through walls in the multiplayer, but also want to give tips on how to mitigate dying from ppl shooting through walls? You are a joke. 

my comment is for you since you play it regularly unlike most people here who get the trophies and move on. Also I love wallshooting battles :)