Skyrim 60 FPS mod for PS4/PS5

ziggypossum

On 17.01.2021 at 10:00 PM, HuntingFever said:

Mods disable trophies, thus there's no point installing this until you have the Plat and the 100%.

You can play the game with this mod and still being able to get trophies.

Here's the description:

sJ0V0gC.png

https://bethesda.net/en/mods/skyrim/mod-detail/4193693

Edited by ziggypossum
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 18/01/2021 at 6:28 AM, HuntingFever said:

That trick works with all mods, thus you can create a god mode character almost immediately and blitz through the game like it's nothing.

Literally only the 60fps mod works for me. I try any other mod and they have no effect whatsoever

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, LoveInHell said:

I heard Skyrim didn’t perform very well at all on the PS4 Pro, is this still the case as of today?

I played it on PS4 Pro a while back and I can't recall any issues - certainly nothing egregious enough to have stuck in my mind.

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I played it on PS4 Pro a while back and I can't recall any issues - certainly nothing egregious enough to have stuck in my mind.

No frame drops at all? I intend to play this on a Pro with the 60 FPS mod.

Edited by LoveInHell

2 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

No frame drops at all? I intend to play this on a Pro with the 60 FPS mod.

Well, I can't say I would notice if the frame rate dropped from 30 to 29 if that's what you're asking ?

Certainly all I remember thinking was how much better it ran than it did on PS3 (Not hard, I'll grant you)

I couldn't guarantee it never dipped, but I don't recall anything standing out as a problem or finding it chugging or anything like that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Well, I can't say I would notice if the frame rate dropped from 30 to 29 if that's what you're asking 1f602.png

Certainly all I remember thinking was how much better it ran than it did on PS3 (Not hard, I'll grant you)

I couldn't guarantee it never dipped, but I don't recall anything standing out as a problem or finding it chugging or anything like that.

It’s a bit off topic but I also heard that Bethesda games in general *can* run badly on the PS4 Pro? Like Fallout 4 comes to mind (love that game). Do you know by any chance?

Just now, LoveInHell said:

It’s a bit off topic but I also heard that Bethesda games in general *can* run badly on the PS4 Pro? Like Fallout 4 comes to mind (love that game). Do you know by any chance?

TBH, Bethesda's Fallout / Elder Scrolls games can run poorly on most things - having a PC that is massively over-powered is the only way to brute-force through that problem, which lies more in the game engine than the console.

I played Fallout 4 on a base PS4 I think, and as I recall, it ran.... okay. Not great, but acceptable. Some slowdown in hectic spots etc.

Never as bad as Fallout 3 or Oblivion on PS3, and certainly not as bad as New Vegas on PS3, which was arguably unplayable in parts (I think I was seeing a frame rate of like 2/second on the dam section of the finale - it was like playing a motion-comic!)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...