myClub - PES 2021

• 4 months later...
On 1/17/2021 at 4:58 PM, samuel_hsc said:

I'm playing myclub in the lite version of the game. If I start playing the full version later, will I have to fulfill the requirements again or the trophies will pop at once?

Samuel, dunno if it's too late, but it useful info anyway for whoemever else reads it.

No trophies autopop in the base game, you'll have to redo actions like "win a ranked match", "sign a black ball player", etc.

However you can use the Lite version to set a 3000 team, when you enter the squad management on base game, the trophy will pop.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/05/2021 at 2:54 PM, EdinhoN said:

Samuel, dunno if it's too late, but it useful info anyway for whoemever else reads it.

No trophies autopop in the base game, you'll have to redo actions like "win a ranked match", "sign a black ball player", etc.

However you can use the Lite version to set a 3000 team, when you enter the squad management on base game, the trophy will pop.

Thanks for the reply. I've bought the game after this post and it worked like you said. I've ended up earning some easy trophies after the 3000 team trophy poped.