Stackable trophies

Slipknot_Fan007

Does anybody know if any of the myTeam trophies are going to auto pop from PS4 to PS5? I started the PS4 stack before I got my PS5 and decided to just keep working on the PS4 stack to finish it off, but I’m wondering if any of them, like the trophy for getting all Domination stars, would auto pop on ps5 whenever it’s done on my PS4.

I’m assuming they don’t stack, but would definitely consider trying to get both plats if it did.

1 hour ago, grimydawg___ said:

We won't know for a while.  There aren't 594 stars yet.  The MyTeam and VC transfer over.  So, I'd think that should happened.

Yeah, I guess that's fair. I've been trying to get all the domination done that is available so far so that way when the final two sets get dropped, it'll be less of a grind. I wasn't sure if any of the other trophies had auto popped for anybody, but the total domination one, among a couple others, are really the only ones that I hope do. Guess we'll have to see whenever they're finish-able

Weekend Warrior auto-popped for me once I logged into 2K21 for the PS5. Unfortunately none others did. My assumption for the Domination and the Gem color one will be that those will autopop on either or because myteam is literally the same between both versions, based on what I've seen

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, King Hayes said:

Weekend Warrior auto-popped for me once I logged into 2K21 for the PS5. Unfortunately none others did. My assumption for the Domination and the Gem color one will be that those will autopop on either or because myteam is literally the same between both versions, based on what I've seen

That's actually fantastic news, as weekend warrior was another one that I REALLY didn't want to try to redo on PS5. I'm hoping that also includes the trophy for getting a limited ring too, since I've been a able to do that already. I'd be curious to try to load it up now and test it out, but I'd rather wait until everything is done on the ps4 first just to be safe.

5 minutes ago, Slipknot_Fan007 said:

That's actually fantastic news, as weekend warrior was another one that I REALLY didn't want to try to redo on PS5. I'm hoping that also includes the trophy for getting a limited ring too, since I've been a able to do that already. I'd be curious to try to load it up now and test it out, but I'd rather wait until everything is done on the ps4 first just to be safe.

Sadly I don't think that's the case as the ring trophy never auto-popped for me.

1 minute ago, King Hayes said:

Sadly I don't think that's the case as the ring trophy never auto-popped for me.

Damn, that's a real shame then. I know that one can be completely luck based and annoying.

Side note, congrats on that 2k20 plat! It's cool to see somebody else who also has it as well considering how much of a grind that one was. lol

2 minutes ago, Slipknot_Fan007 said:

Damn, that's a real shame then. I know that one can be completely luck based and annoying.

Side note, congrats on that 2k20 plat! It's cool to see somebody else who also has it as well considering how much of a grind that one was. lol

2k19 was more annoying

• 1 month later...

this might be old news, the only that didn't seem to pop for me was the bling bling trophy where you get a ring from a season, not sure if at the end of the season or getting a ring, it poped on ps5 not on ps4 when i logged in