Tyrants not spawning

Lucas-_-Maximus

Hey guys! Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but whilst searching for the remaining tyrants I just can't get them to spwan! 

Tikala: hidden woods

Bolzen: cadium

Byeol: palmaya

Eurus: drake ilses

I have been farming for 4 whole days and I just can't get them to spawn! Any help would be greatly received 

• 2 weeks later...

Tbh.. boilgog is giving me a headache.. it's like hunting Tyrants all over again (2+ hours alrdy) :( Just a few more mons (boilgog included) 2 finish my database!

Edit: Platinum in 46 hours so it's doable!

Edited by Pr0xj

• 2 weeks later...

About tyrants: 
The the tyrants have 1/30 chance to be even in the encounterpool and a chance 2% to spawn.

If you kill one out of accident, they will respawn.

If you encounter one: just throw food until you have 40% and use the element nexotrap to catch them. (Arrount 65-70%+ QTE 5%)

For my 100% i had trouble to find Bolzen. It took me over 4h to find him and Nivalis took me only 40mins. So very luckbased.

Tipp: look for a huge patcharea with muliple patches (2-3) to encounter quickly. 

Sometimes there is a glitch if you run away from a encounter and walk left and right very quick you’ll get a instant encounter. (Its rare to get that)

hope could help. Cheers Beat

Edited by CaIIMeBeat

• 2 years later...

I have only Ziegler left for my 100% and its driving me crazy. I have been hunting for it for over 16 hours now. I got Darine and Titan pretty easily but don't know whats the problem with Ziegler hopefully its not glitched.

Edit : For anyone having the same problem as me, I did some research and found out that Ziegler will no longer spawn after the Cadium events. He will start spawning after the Abyssal events instead. Darine and Titan however will continue spawning as usual, but only in the Mainland (not the valley).

Edited by Sphwine515