Anyone knows where can I get this game cheaper?

darkjjda

Didn't they say the game will be delisted at the end of march lol? Well looks like I won't be doing vita version, I should've bought it when I bought ps3 version, that sucks. But yeah I bought the game on Turkish store for like 7€, but I don't think that matters now 

On 18/01/2021 at 10:35 AM, timpurnat said:

Didn't they say the game will be delisted at the end of march lol? Well looks like I won't be doing vita version, I should've bought it when I bought ps3 version, that sucks. But yeah I bought the game on Turkish store for like 7€, but I don't think that matters now 

On 18/01/2021 at 10:10 AM, HuntingFever said:

It has been delisted and there are no retail copies :(.

https://store.playstation.com/es-es/product/EP4415-NPEJ00402_00-FROZENSYNAPSE000?smcid=psapp

What has been delisted?  Stop spreading misinformation.

Edited by Lord_BenWon
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lord_BenWon said:

The game is not available for me on the EU store. From the looks of it, it's only available in the NA store for now.

10 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

The game is not available for me on the EU store. From the looks of it, it's only available in the NA store for now.

This^

I looked on the UK store and couldn't find any traces of this game at all and even looking on the US store I couldn't find any trace of the game, even when using the old version of it - hence why I said it was delisted, because I couldn't find any trace of it anywhere :(.

EDIT: I think I know were I went wrong at least with the EU version, I saw "soundtrack" in the title and thought that's all it was so didn't contain the game. As for the US version, all I can think of is the server was having an off day and didn't show me any results for this game when I looked. Anyway, sorry, my bad for the mis-information ?.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, timpurnat said:

There is only a soundtrack, there is no bundle, but even if it was it sadly wouldn't really help me since I need the vita version lol.

There is a Soundtack Bundle yes, and for the Vita.

Here is the link https://store.playstation.com/es-es/product/EP4415-NPEJ00402_00-FROZENSYNAPSE000?smcid=psapp

Just change the Store to your region and buy it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 08/02/2021 at 10:32 PM, Xatranaz said:

I'm from the UK, managed to get the link to work first time. Now i can't anymore as it keeps saying "it may be unavailable now" Is it still up can anyone confirm?

It was completely delisted from the European Store now. But it is still available on the US Store to buy.

It appears it may have been de-listed everywhere now, as the Soundtrack bundles have disappeared and all previous links to the game in various threads and topics no longer work. Bummer, as I had the Vita version in my cart ready for purchase and it was removed when I logged in today.

13 hours ago, IronMask75 said:

It appears it may have been de-listed everywhere now, as the Soundtrack bundles have disappeared and all previous links to the game in various threads and topics no longer work. Bummer, as I had the Vita version in my cart ready for purchase and it was removed when I logged in today.

Not everywhere. It has been indeed de-listed in the EU and AU Stores. However, it is still available in the US and Asian Stores.

So, you can still buy it, if you really want to.