My trophies are Auto popping from ps5

Marawan247

That's correct... the club trophies and the level trophies will autopop but all the trophies like 100 checks, raises and folds, 50 bounties and 100 players head to head all need to be redone again... also the ones that require u to have certain hands must be gotten again.

• 11 months later...

I cannot get Poker Joker trophy to pop on the Ps4 even though I have it on Ps5 already. Any idea?

Note - I got the trophy for completing all targets to auto pop. Just not the one to complete all targets of a single event. I even tried completing all targets of event again on ps4 but trophy did not pop

• 1 year later...
On 9/1/2022 at 10:51 AM, TheGrindMaster said:

I cannot get Poker Joker trophy to pop on the Ps4 even though I have it on Ps5 already. Any idea?

Note - I got the trophy for completing all targets to auto pop. Just not the one to complete all targets of a single event. I even tried completing all targets of event again on ps4 but trophy did not pop

Bumping this topic as I now have this problem. Any answers?

• 6 months later...
On 1/8/2022 at 6:51 PM, TheGrindMaster said:

On 1/10/2023 at 5:56 PM, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

Bumping this topic as I now have this problem. Any answers?

Is this the only trophy that's unstackable? And can I pop this trophy ('all targets on a single event') on all 3 stacks by doing it prior to unlocking the 'all targets' trophy?

1 hour ago, hore said:

Is this the only trophy that's unstackable? And can I pop this trophy ('all targets on a single event') on all 3 stacks by doing it prior to unlocking the 'all targets' trophy?

‘Dress to Impress’ won’t stack either. If you have bought all clothing articles already, then you won’t be able to get this trophy either.

You should be able to pop all, if all ‘targets’ not yet earned.

Edited by PHIL_DADDY1
  • Like 1

On 8/5/2023 at 5:28 PM, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

‘Dress to Impress’ won’t stack either. If you have bought all clothing articles already, then you won’t be able to get this trophy either.

You should be able to pop all, if all ‘targets’ not yet earned.

Thanks for the info. I've filed a bug report hoping for the best. Here's a link if anyone wants to do the same: https://forms.gle/7dnSVM5T6cnztKMe8

There are multiple trophy lists for Poker Club (PS4, PS5), and while most trophies can be reobtained on both lists, some cannot, namely:
1. Poker Joker (Complete all targets in any Poker Tour event)
2. Dress To Impress (Spend 20,000 chips on apparel)

#2 can be reobtained, but only if the user still has $20k of clothing unpurchased.
#1 can be reobtained, but only if the user hasn't 100% completed all events yet.

Link to thread discussing the issue: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/101866-my-trophies-are-auto-popping-from-ps5/ 

Please enable these trophies to be reobtained, or at least offer us the option to reset our progress so we can reobtain them from scratch.

Edited by hore

1 hour ago, hore said:

Thanks for the info. I've filed a bug report hoping for the best. Here's a link if anyone wants to do the same: https://forms.gle/7dnSVM5T6cnztKMe8

Good luck ever getting a response with this. I & others have been filling in bug reports since the game got released, with nothing done about it. 

The game has now been released on all other platforms, so I think PS4/PS5 are not even a concern to them. I think the Devs have been deployed to new games. Very disappointing, as I would've like to have had both PS4/PS5 platinums!