Has the DLC been delisted?

I believe that was delisted years ago so your only option is to find a copy of the collector's edition that has an unused code and pray it still works :(.

EDIT 1: I was mistaken, thus you are utterly screwed unfortunately :(.

EDIT 2: I was talking out of my ass, the awful store design and poor labelling prevented me from finding it earlier: https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP1010-BLES00893_00-SWTFU2DLCEU00004?smcid=psapp

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

16 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I believe that was delisted years ago so your only option is to find a copy of the collector's edition that has an unused code and pray it still works :(.

Reading the back of my Collectors edition box and it says nothing about a DLC code, are you sure there is one?

12 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

Reading the back of my Collectors edition box and it says nothing about a DLC code, are you sure there is one?

I could have sworn there was a version out there that included this DLC but after looking round the net, I have come to the conclusion I must have been thinking about another game :(. EDIT: The Collector's Edition does include some DLC, just not this one :(: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Star-Wars-Force-Unleashed-Collectors/dp/B003YUBZAC?th=1

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

4 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I could have sworn there was a version out there that included this DLC but after looking round the net, I have come to the conclusion I must have been thinking about another game :(. EDIT: The Collector's Edition does include some DLC, just not this one :(: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Star-Wars-Force-Unleashed-Collectors/dp/B003YUBZAC?th=1

The first Force Unleashed had an Ultimate Sith edition which included all DLC on-disc.

25 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Awesome. Just bought it on the EU store. Thanks.

27 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

It's still up in NA.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1010-BLUS30534_00-SWTFU2DLCUS00004?smcid=psapp

So you could buy the NA version and the DLC

That's weird, I looked on the store and couldn't find it - god I hate the PS Store, it's such a pain to find anything ?! EDIT: Sorry, my bad everyone. I now know why I couldn't find it. For some unknown reason, this DLC labelled in the store as "Endor Bonus Mission", not "Battle For Endor" like it is on the actual trophy list. Here's the actual link: https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP1010-BLES00893_00-SWTFU2DLCEU00004?smcid=psapp

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

EDIT 1: I was mistaken, thus you are utterly screwed unfortunately :(.

EDIT 2: I was talking out of my ass, the awful store design and poor labelling prevented me from finding it earlier: https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP1010-BLES00893_00-SWTFU2DLCEU00004?smcid=psapp

I still can't find it in the Israeli Playstation stor. The word "Endor" doesn't even exist.

10 minutes ago, Seamndel said:

I still can't find it in the Israeli Playstation stor. The word "Endor" doesn't even exist.

In that case, it was either delisted just from your store or was never released over there in the first place - either way you are going to have to either rebuy the game from a region that has the DLC and get it from the store in that country or cut your losses and accept you'll never be able to play it :(.

• 2 months later...
14 minutes ago, Yami_no_Seitaro said:

I get errors when I try to enter ps store page for the game and for the DLC via browser. And I can't find both of them on the ps store on console too

You can’t get into the old store via web browser any more. They finally killed the workaround last week

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 15-4-2022 at 6:11 AM, MidnightDragon said:

It's still on the North American store.

I am from Eu but got a NA account, tried to search for the dlc but can't find it. Do i have to buy it from ingame? Want to play both of them now from the ps plus premium catalogus but not if i cant buy the dlc and put it on 100%. 

6 minutes ago, Belmont85- said:

I am from Eu but got a NA account, tried to search for the dlc but can't find it. Do i have to buy it from ingame? Want to play both of them now from the ps plus premium catalogus but not if i cant buy the dlc and put it on 100%. 

I was able to get it on the PSN store. Looked It up…unless it’s been delisted since I got it.

5 minutes ago, Belmont85- said:

If your looking in a PS4/5 you won't find it the only way to find anything for ps3 I vita anymore is from those consoles they have effectively been cut off and are now separate entities from the ps store we see in web browser or from PS4 and ps5

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

If your looking in a PS4/5 you won't find it the only way to find anything for ps3 I vita anymore is from those consoles they have effectively been cut off and are now separate entities from the ps store we see in web browser or from PS4 and ps5

Ah ok thank you for this, i was looking on the site and from a ps5 store. I have a ps3 console somewhere still so i just plug it in, buy the dlc and do the games on my ps5 from the premium catalogus. Thank you

54 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

I was able to get it on the PSN store. Looked It up…unless it’s been delisted since I got it.

Did you have to play the dlc on your ps3 or did you do it on your ps4/ps5 once you bought it?